Sptember update

Hello everyone,

First thing I would like to thanks AI Bluefox (I'm sorry if the spelling is incorrect) for bringing us the link on the next update and its content. Nonetheless it's a good news for season pass holders, there is something that I can't figure out: what in the seven hells is this rifle?

[IMG][/IMG]

The buttstock is a mystery to me and it seems to be fitted with a drum magazine. In the game there is only two assault rifles that can be fitted with this type of magazine, the AK12 and AK47. The other rifle that is by default equiped with this magazine is the "el commandante" rifle.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Another detail. My first impression was that it was somekind of AR15 platform, but the ejection port is not on the right handside and the charging handle is not where it should be. I reached the conclusion that it is not an AR15 platform. So what is it?
    [IMG][/IMG]

I've been looking closely to the iron sight and it may be a version of the ACR. I sincerly don't know...
    [IMG][/IMG]

I'm very curious about what it is. It would be stimulating to have a general bet on what kind of platform it is and the price could be somekind of goodie from Ubisoft, that would be fun (just a suggestion here).

Anyway thank you for reading this post. Have fun and take care.

KunninPlanz's Avatar Member
    Ultimax Mk.5 LMG is it not?

Now, the real question is: when do we get bipods?
     1 people found this helpful

I'm afraid not... otherwise, I share the PV on the bipods

Kane_sg's Avatar Senior Member
    Don't worry about what weapon that is. It's not like you can live 5 seconds firing this weapon in Tier One.

Originally Posted by Mars388502 Go to original post
    I'm afraid not... otherwise, I share the PV on the bipods
    It is the Ultimax 100 MK 5.

http://photos.imageevent.com/smglee/...e/DSCN0776.jpg

KingSpawn1979's Avatar Senior Member
    What an ugly Monstrosity.

Could be the Ultimax (I have been switching between your picture and the screenshot), the buttstock looks like it could be it. But the Ultimax isn't considered as a LMG?

Yes, It's an LMG. There is nothing that says that the operator pack is supposed to include an Assault Rifle.

From UbiTone on reddit

"Based on community feedback about the value of the Year 2 Pass, we are offering the Operator Pack for free with this update for Pass owners. This pack will contain one weapon for PvE and two cosmetic customization items (t-shirt and vest) that can be used in PvP or PvE."

I think people just assumed it was another AR, because the last three special packs included the M16, SC 4000 and 416.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Representative
    Heads up, the images you included here aren't loading for me (on Chrome & Edge).

Thank you for the heads up Ubilnsulin