Thread: Developer Update: Mini Monday Edition (Edited) | Forums

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Mini Monday Edition (Edited)

Hey everyone! It’s Toller, and I’m here with a special Monday Mini-Update!

MAINTENANCE

First up, please be aware that on Tuesday, August 28th, we’ll have a server maintenance starting at 8 AM UTC. This is expected to last 1 hour, but if that changes, we’ll let you know.

24 HOUR EVENT

Our usual, 24 hour event is on the horizon! This week will be Fantasy themed and will focus on the following cards:

Stan the Great
    Rogue Token
    Dwarf King Clyde
    Shieldmaiden Wendy
    Dwarf Engineer Dougie
    C o c k Magic
    Hookhand Clyde
    Cyborg Kenny
    Regeneration
    Rat Swarm
    Pigeons

CHALLENGE MODE

This week’s Challenge Mode will be the Wimpy Kid Challenge! You’re looking pretty weak there, New Kid! All New Kids will be level 1 for this, so put together your best ‘chip deck and try to knock down the opponent before they knock down you!

EDIT: In addition to your New Kid being level 1, he will also not zap during this challenge

If you manage to complete the challenge, you’ll notice that the rewards are better this week. The cost to retry the challenge will be increasing as well, going from 25 up to 50. While the cost to refresh has increased, you’ll be able to get more rewards in less time.

Good luck out there!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

Love,

Your Community Team,
    Toller🐶, Steve🚀 and Buck🦌

TAMISH2-ZN's Avatar Member
    Thanks Toller... hope the short event is filled with coins

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    You're welcome!

Double cost for the challenge? Damn guys... I really want to like you but... wow. Not making it easy.

TAMISH2-ZN's Avatar Member
    The challenges suck anyway... It doesn't affect me because I never try more than once.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Toller Go to original post
    The cost to retry the challenge will be increasing as well, going from 25 up to 50. While the cost to refresh has increased, you’ll be able to get more rewards in less time.
    This is a little ambiguous, since it's double the price, by more do you mean that you can confirm that the rewards are doubled in comparison to the old amount of rewards (that is double amount of common/rare/epics and coins).

Edit: I already am short in greens, this won't make you guys popular if the price is doubled and the rewards are not.

Milk-ith The Whale-Ith Engaged!

Have a great #MustacheMonday
     2 people found this helpful

You guys just digging even bigger hole for yourself with decisions like that.
    What I have in mind? ok lets see:

Community: Game is full of bugs, Last developer update needs hot fix, Damage done to new kids not being registered, information about updates coming on last day before the update, prices of daily deals, offers, and other packs in shop are too high, game disconnects randomly even with great wifi connection, there is no in game chat outside your team (no way of recruiting new members to your team in game), We don't want locker limits during events, not enough pvp tickets during locker events(which I covered in my post today 'How we loosing pvp tickets during locker event and how to fix it'), Still no news about team vs team events, we didn't get more levels in story mode which I got 6 left(some people already completed every level 15 times).

But at least we have the challenge mode where cost is fair for what you getting it's cost only 25 cash.

Redlynx+ developers: People are really unhappy about our last update we should do something about it, I know lets raise the price for challenge mode refresher up to 50 in game cash, so they will be more upset about this and forget all the damage we caused with our last update, now that sounds like a great idea everyone in? oh yes.

Ps it's not directed to you Ubitoller or Buck or Steve since I doubt you guys got any saying in what features has to be added or fixed in the game, basically you are the face of the company and you have to take the beating from community which are obviously upset now more than ever while these guys who are actually making those decisions hiding safely in their offices.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by hades56046 Go to original post

Ps it's not directed to you Ubitoller or Buck or Steve since I doubt you guys got any saying in what features has to be added or fixed in the game, basically you are the face of the company and you have to take the beating from community which are obviously upset now more than ever while these guys who are actually making those decisions hiding safely in their offices.
    They are indeed operation human shield. I'd still appreciate an answer to my first comment Toller, even if it's a comparison between old and new amounts in terms of percentage.

Edit: All these changes have a really bad timing, I'm still like wtf.
     1 people found this helpful

So, you guys are increasing cost of challenges while increasing rewards... after you ninja nerfed challenge rewards in the first place?

Typical scum Redlynx
     2 people found this helpful