1. #1

    Ubi ... if you are reworking Labwinger

    Please don't lose his heavy aspect.

    Every reworked Hero got a lot of faster stuff and soft-feints. It's an easy way to make Heroes more viable, but Lawbee is in weight the heaviest Hero from the whole cast + Wu Lin.

    Don't fear considering even unparriable stuff.


    I often showed frineds footage of FH and they always laughed at two points:

    1) Heroes directly running into a bunch of minion and even slaughtering them without losing health.

    2) PK, Shinobi, Shaman parrying Lawbringer, Shugo, Raider.

    This is ridiculous indeed.


    Make new mechanics for such heavy weapon wielding Heroes.

    Now heavy weapons have the missing speed of their category, but by for not the sheer breaking through power.

    Please don't pepp these Heroes up, by giving them balerina moves. It is not cool to have to play a heavy with the Assassin rules.

    Feint everything and trick around to try getting a light in, instead of relying on the pure mass I hold in my hands. Fully charged unblockables have to be canceled, because 17-year old Shaman with arms thinner then the Poleaxe Shaft can stop outforce them and even take advantage, by pushing against it.

    It doesn't look good and it doesn't feel good at all.


    From the win-lose-ratios you have shared, you basically said: Block Shove will go and bombs will be lowered

    I am fine with lowering the bombs (I am LB main), but taking the Block Shove will take him his very last defensive offense tool. This would need huge compensation, even regarding that Block Shove is not enough to have a chance in Ranked Duell.

    He actually needs a lot, and I am afraid about his Rework. PK's and Valk's rework were not really good in my opinion. These Heroes are shallow. PK was shallow and it didn't really change and Valk was not so shallow, but became it.

    Also Marching Fire with 4 new Heroes is going to take a lot of (MoCap) ressources, so LB might come short.

    Don't make LB shallow, PLEASE.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    I agree with you
    But I would like to mention that it is a video game so there is nothing wrong in shaman for example parrying a LB

    I suggested to add to his moveset a "valinat braketrough"
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...e-LB-s-moveset

    And maybe we should be able to do more unblockables (attacks... not like shove)

    However
    Dont forget that he is a counter attacker and his shove out of block is really useful
    Share this post

  3. #3
    I think I get where you are coming from, please try to understand my dilema. Now things are partly hilariously far-fetched.

    It is a fun killer to take a metall block and bounce off from a little girl with a cute little knife.

    Giving him something like Wardens forward dash, would be just another comic-like lightning fast distance covering move. And it also wouldn't make the rest of his kit viable, beause it is slow but not punchy and breaking.
    He would just be the next big one-trick-pony.

    It would just feed the system, that only speed matters. But the Heroes not yet reworked are also the heaviest from the rooster. They need a different treatment.

    Also the role of a counter attacker is the relict of the Defensive Meta.
    His Block Shove will also go according to the dev charts.

    He can't force his opponent to a reaction, and giving him mix-ups would be Assassin stuff in a heavy hybrid Hero with the highest life bar (if you consider Shugos hyperarmour 25% extra damage).

    It simply doesn't go together in a fashonable way. He needs brute force.

    I always proposed hyperarmour on heavies, a counter when BEING parried and increased chip damage. Many people really are against this idea, because why should they be punished for reacting so so so good on slow-asss Lawbringer?
    This makes no sense at all ... why?

    Nuxia can even punish on block. Highlander with his 50/50 can punish on a dodge, just to mention a few. They can punish proper reaction that are even more basic then parrying, but LB shouldn't because it would be "broken".

    But people have an outrage if somebody could punish a parry.

    The reason why I love this idea is, because this way LB could continue being slow and still be viable.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Please give Warlord priority,
    Warlord has ALOT less range.
    Warlord has ALOT less damage
    Warlord has LESS health,

    In return he gets a slow and risky full guard that has an innconistant punish, and headbutt in place of push.
    Lawbringer is even better at ledging than warlord is.

    Give the viking the priority, please.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by NikolajSlav Go to original post
    Please give Warlord priority,
    Warlord has ALOT less range.
    Warlord has ALOT less damage
    Warlord has LESS health,

    In return he gets a slow and risky full guard that has an innconistant punish, and headbutt in place of push.
    Lawbringer is even better at ledging than warlord is.

    Give the viking the priority, please.

    Mate this is very off-topic.

    Also Warlord can be used in Ranked. He has tools like his headbutt, his Zone and also his guaranteed fullblock counters.

    He needs some stuff but DEFINITELY not before LB with no offensive tool at all.
    Every FH pro gamer (also Spliced just to mention one) agrees on this point.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Illyrian_King Go to original post
    Mate this is very off-topic.

    Also Warlord can be used in Ranked. He has tools like his headbutt, his Zone and also his guaranteed fullblock counters.

    He needs some stuff but DEFINITELY not before LB with no offensive tool at all.
    Every FH pro gamer (also Spliced just to mention one) agrees on this point.
    yeah i am prestige 25 lawbringer and 22 warlord and warlord is alot better shape then lawbringer even though warlprds kit is boring he still decent in 1vs1.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Illyrian_King Go to original post
    Mate this is very off-topic.

    Also Warlord can be used in Ranked. He has tools like his headbutt, his Zone and also his guaranteed fullblock counters.

    He needs some stuff but DEFINITELY not before LB with no offensive tool at all.
    Every FH pro gamer (also Spliced just to mention one) agrees on this point.
    Wrong tho.
    Warlord is a joke, and using him in ranked is a meme at best, and suicide at worst. "Guaranteed fullblock counters" Dont exist above rep 10 because people have enaugh skill to guardbreak you out of fullguard - and its guranteed.
    Headbutt does 12 damage and risks 30-40 damage, At the same time headbutt cannot be feinted hard or soft, Zone is 500ms heavy and is parriable half the time.

    Lawbringer hits like a truck and is one of the best turtles in the game.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by NikolajSlav Go to original post
    Wrong tho.
    Warlord is a joke, and using him in ranked is a meme at best, and suicide at worst. "Guaranteed fullblock counters" Dont exist above rep 10 because people have enaugh skill to guardbreak you out of fullguard - and its guranteed.
    Headbutt does 12 damage and risks 30-40 damage, At the same time headbutt cannot be feinted hard or soft, Zone is 500ms heavy and is parriable half the time.

    Lawbringer hits like a truck and is one of the best turtles in the game.
    You are wrong though. Warlord is boring, but leagues way more viable than LB. His crashing charge/GB/zone mixup is very strong and the zone got ridiculous hitbox. 1v1, LB got nothing on Warlord except parry punishes (and its increasingly harder to get a parry in this meta) and block shove (which is negated by any player with two working braincells).
    Warlord is the only OG hero who started with "complete" kit. All he needs is imo to dial back on some numbers nerfs that he recieved back then.

    LB needs some love, but that being said, making him ignore parries or even get damage from being parried is absolutely mental idea.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    "Warlord is a joke, and using him in ranked is a meme at best, and suicide at worst."

    Shugoki says, "Hi."
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by NikolajSlav Go to original post
    Wrong tho.
    Warlord is a joke, and using him in ranked is a meme at best, and suicide at worst. "Guaranteed fullblock counters" Dont exist above rep 10 because people have enaugh skill to guardbreak you out of fullguard - and its guranteed.
    Headbutt does 12 damage and risks 30-40 damage, At the same time headbutt cannot be feinted hard or soft, Zone is 500ms heavy and is parriable half the time.

    Lawbringer hits like a truck and is one of the best turtles in the game.
    Nope.

    Warlord is used by pro players in Grandmaster Ranked.
    Lawbringer is gone after Platin. Even Spliced wasn't able to go further with LB and that guy is a beast in For Honor.

    Lawbringer is totally useless in 1vs1. He can just use the heat of 4vs4, where people gank and don't time to play very defensively and patient.

    But the main point is still how to rework LB properly, with keeping him "massive".
    Share this post