Thread: Patch Notes - Title Update 9 - August 9th | Forums

Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager

Patch Notes - Title Update 9 - August 9th

Hello,
    Here you have the patch notes for tomorrow's Title Update.

1. New Additions
    • Support and assets for Far Cry® 5 Dead Living Zombies added to the game
    • Shop content added to the game
    • Added generic invisible shapes to the Arcade Editor

2. Stability & Performance
    • Fixed multiple low occurrence crashes
    • Fixed and improved stability
    • Attempted fix for crash introduced in TU8

3. Missions
    • Fixed bug with skipping cinematic in Wolf’s Den
    • Fixed an issue where the characters would have blood stains on their faces during the opening mission under certain circumstances
    • Fixed an issue where the client would be unable to see the host's weapons after completing the mission "Prairie Oyster Harvest"
    • Fixed an issue where the subtitles were not properly synced with the dialogue during the John Seed intro video after liberating Dutch's Island
    • Fixed an issue where the client would see an auto-drive popup when in the car with the Host and Hurk, during the mission "The Prodigal Son"

4. Audio
    • Fixed an issue with missing sounds when the P08 has a silencer equipped
    • Fixed Phaser pistols SFX continuing after leaving the Photo Mode

5. Gameplay & UI
    • Fixed player vehicle being damaged during outpost liberation
    • Fixed minor fishing issues
    • Fixed minor gameplay issues
    • Fixed an issue where the Bayek and Aya outfit would disappear when viewing the player from a far distance
    • Fixed various clipping issues with other special outfits
    • Fixed an issue where the D50 pistol was using the incorrect ammo type
    • Fixed an issue where NPC's could disappear after being kicked off a ladder
    • Fixed an issue where wildlife could be seen sinking into the ground under certain situations
    • Fixed an issue where certain button prompts were missing from the Live Tiles on the Main Menu
    • Fixed an issue where the "Fetching Store Products" text could be overlapping the weapon's shop menu
    • Fixed autodrive message not displaying when activated.

6. Coop
    • Fixed issue with weapons disappearing in COOP
    • Fixed some clipping issues when aiming from the passenger seat while riding a vehicle

7. PC Specific
    • Minor improvements in Photo Mode
    • Fixed an issue when changing main display value may not affect game window if game works in window mode
    • Fixed various minor UI issues

8. Far Cry Arcade
    • Fixed various issues in Far Cry Arcade
    • Fixed issues caused by host migration
    • Fixed an issue where the "Waiting for map pickers" HUD would pop out for clients when the host was in the pick map page
    • Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from a party if the party tried to enter a lobby without enough free spaces available
    • Fixed some audio issues where the music could stop playing when joining a private lobby
    • Fixed an issue where the player could become invincible if a host migration occurred during the loadout page
    • Fixed an issue where buffs from previous sessions could carry over to new sessions
    • Fixed an issue where the map snapshot appeared off-screen for the host during map selection

9. Map Editor
    • Added new assets
    • Fixed issue with Asset and action point budgets
    • Minor asset fixes

10. Far Cry® 5 Hours of Darkness DLC
    • Fixed airstrike issue in COOP
    • Fixed issues with weapon equips
    • Fixed an issue where the button flip controller configuration would cause the binocular zoom and airstrike command to use the same button

11. Far Cry® 5 Lost on Mars DLC
    • Fixed minor gameplay issues
    • Fixed issues where host would become stuck
    • Fixed various coop issues causing the player to become stuck on mission objectives
    • Fixed an issue where the world map could be unlocked in certain situations
    • Fixed an issue where certain SFX could be heard playing during the ending credits
    • Fixed some audio replication issues for clients
    • Fixed some issues where the player was able to exit the map in certain locations

12. Far Cry® 5 Dead Living Zombies DLC
    • Content added to the game

13. Photo Mode
    • Fixed various issues with Photo Mode
    • Fixed sound issues when using certain weapons
    • Fixed an issue where the shovel would become un-usable when bringing up Photo Mode as the weapon breaks
    • Fixed an issue where photo mode was unavailable for the DLCs before completing the intro mission of the main game
    • Fixed issues with melee weapons
     9 people found this helpful

Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager
    Check our Arcade & Editor patch notes here.
     1 people found this helpful

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-CJ Go to original post
    12. Far Cry® 5 Dead Living Zombies DLC
    • Content added to the game

Hmmm, does this mean the DLC will release tomorrow too then?
     3 people found this helpful

And what about new weapons from zombie assets? I hope the DLC will add more new weapons?!!
     1 people found this helpful

Didn't fix the textures they broke in the last update nor the diner sign that was causing maps to freeze. That also worked fine before the last update. New assets and shapes are great but pointless without a new game mode or even vehicle respawn. Still no alien AI. I'm about fed up with this.... guess i have to fix all my maps and rats and roaches will forever be broken on the other platforms. This seriously turns my stomach.

Nice.
     2 people found this helpful

Many good additions from the sounds of it. But I would have liked Mars Ai... must be some testing issues with it? I really hope we get zombies... I fixed my maps from the last update, but that took a lot of time. I hope I will not have to spend hours to fix stuff after this one. I am grateful for what was added though.

Can't wait until the DLCs are out of the way so Arcade gets some serious love.

Thanks for the update, assets, fixes & forum post!

Looking forward to it.

Ubi-JollyCharly's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by Steve64b Go to original post
    Hmmm, does this mean the DLC will release tomorrow too then?
    Hi Steve64b,

no, it just means that the content of the DLC is included in the package, but not that it will be unlocked.
    It was the same for the previous DLCs, they didn't release the day of the Title Updates, but we still need to add the DLC content to the game somehow, so it goes with the previous TU

Ubi did you correct the issue with the generic textures? I'm going to be real apprehensive about using the new generic shapes of not. It is a gruelingly brutal task to re texture every single object. We should atleast be able to select multiple objects and texuture them all at once. It really is a pain to have yo select and texture everything individually. Especially when the last update caused alot of my stuff to switch back to the default texture. Please tell me you are working on this because peoples featured maps that have this issue will forever be broken on the other platforms due to us not being able to update them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►