Thread: Looking for new Teams to visit! | Forums

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Looking for new Teams to visit!

Hi everyone!

As some of you may know, I do not play on any one team in particular. Instead I visit a different team each week. My original list of teams to join is almost at an end, so if you'd like to have me stop by, please let me know your Team name and any rules there may be for me to follow while I'm there!

Name: OAMPANDSQUAD

Members: 17/50 currently

Type: moderated

Level requirement: 12

Donation requirement: 100 per week

We are one of the guilds formerly run by OAMP and we try to make an effort at completing team events. However we can never get the last 2 packs and we welcome all dedicated to events! We kick players who do not donate 100 cards by Sunday and resets the the total amount starting late Sunday or Monday.

I have added you to the list, Sky55995! Thanks very much for the invite.

SavageKiller115's Avatar Junior Member
    Team name: Illuminati

Members: 47/50

Donation requirement: 150

We’re the main team of the Illuminati family. All events are completed within 48 hours.

Awesome, thanks SavageKiller! You've been added.

Team Name: Wolf Pack

Members: 48/50

Donation Requirement: 100

Minimum Level Requirement: 15

We kick anyone who can't meet with the requirements of said donation or event. We straight up say what we expect everyone to get in the event, it is usually half of the points needed to get done with all solo packs. We are a talkative community, and if you have any questions, especially if you don't know the event limit, please ask. Also I guess it's good to say that we definitely get all events completed pretty quickly. Also we try not to request the same cards at once, but we can't really enforce it more than just saying that (we aren't going to kick anyone for that, it's just a little annoying seeing 3 regeneration card requests when I have 0 to give out).

Hi there!
    Team name: ArgenDONA
    Type: Moderated
    Donation Requirement: 60pts.
    Minimun level requirement: 10.

We love to share a lot of cards, to complete events and play a lot of friendly matches to try different stragegies and deck buildings, we also have a WhatsApp group to share different stuff and enjoy some good frienship besides just to fights.

You are now both on my list! Thanks so much for the invites!

Equipe - Fogo no Kenny

hello bro, I'm from Brazil. my team is called fire in Kenny ( *Fogo no Kenny* in portuguese ), we have 33 members, the team is new. We have several active players, we have closed the last three events. It would be a great pleasure to have you with us. rules: minimum level 10, the team stays open until the event starts, when the event starts closed, 4 individual packs in the event is the minimum score, very simple. we are very committed, soon we will do an internal event with 3 google play card awards. thanks

Cows & Aliens

Hello

Team: Cows & Aliens

Members: 41-48/50

Tyoe: Open

Join level: 10

Requirements: No solid requirements. Trying to kick non-contributors on weely basis.

Profile: Casual with grow aspirations. Currently struggling with getting the last event team packs. Searching for more actve members that will help us achieve that

Join us and have fun