Help..Can't access the new dlc on steam!

I preordered the gold edition of game and I still can't access the latest dlc of the game on steam. It shows that the dlc is in my library but still it hasn't started downloading yet. It is not even in my items list for the game. I have tried verifying the integrity of the game too. I created a ticket at ubisoft customer support but haven't gotten any reply yet. How do I access the dlc?
    Thanks.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Have you tried going to the DLC Bus Stop in-game to see if you can reach the new content? We're seeing reports that, while not marked as purchased, owners can still access Bring the Crunch.

Yep same issue with me. I can access it in game but it's not being shown as installed. Weird. Thanks

New DLC bought but I can't Play it?

Yeah, I've got the same issue, I think.

I bought the DLC "Bring the Crunch" yesterday. It shows up in my library with everything, including the UPlay Activation.
    But the Game itself does not register it as such.
    Everytime I go on the Bus Station it only redirects me to the Store in UPlay.

I already bought the game on Steam and I do not want to waste another 11€ to buy it once more on UPlay...
    Can someone please help fixing it.

Here's what I already tried.

1. Checking File integrity
    2. Closing both applications and reopening them
    3. deinstalling everything and reinstalling afterwards

None of those worked...

Please help!
    I want to play this so badly D:

Are you able to bypass the notification and continue to the content? Did you purchase the DLC through Steam, the Uplay store, or in-game?

Grymmstrife's Avatar Member
    Does anyone know if this is a widespread issue? I was thinking of buying the game on pc so I can play it while watching SP on tv.

@UbiVertigo

I bought mine over Steam, like I said. When I get send to the Store it wants to prompt me to buy it over UPlay Store again.

@Grymmstrife

I saw a couple of post over on the Steam Forums as well, but the Steam Support hasn't responded to most of these yet, which is why I try to get the Ubisoft take on this.
    If this is a Steam Glitch or a UPlay failing to register the purchase thing, we need to know. It literally makes people mad and frustrated since they spend 11€ on this DLC and can't even access it.

Do you guy have the latest update? On the PS4 it actual DLC was added in the update and then unlocked by the porches.

The issue, as it's been shared on the Steam forums, is a notification issue, not an entitlement (ownership) issue. The users there were able to bypass the notification and continue on to the content. If you're not able to do so, we're dealing with a different issue.

@UbiVertigo

I see.
    Well, then my problem is different.
    My game is the latest update (stated by my system updater on Steam)...

That's how it looks in my Steam Library
    https://ibb.co/gjDn5z

That is what happens in game.
    https://ibb.co/frWDdK
    https://ibb.co/iSx8Ce

I am at my wits end here :C