July 31st, Bring The Crunch

A Friday the 13th Themed DLC focusing on the special kids of South Park...
    12 Dollars as a stand alone purchase. If you bought Season Pass, you've already purchased it and got it for eight dollars...
    That's a 33% discount for buying the DLC in bulk...

https://news.ubisoft.com/article/sou...elease-july-31

South Park: The Fractured But Whole – Bring the Crunch to Release July 31
    by Ubisoft / July 17, 2018 / 2 minute read

Ubisoft and South Park Digital Studios announced that Bring the Crunch, downloadable content for South Park: The Fractured But Whole, will be available on PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Switch and PC on July 31. From South Park Digital Studios and developed by Ubisoft San Francisco, Bring the Crunch adds a whole new story campaign and "Final Girl" superhero class to South Park: The Fractured But Whole. Bring the Crunch will be available for the suggested retail price of $11.99.

In Bring the Crunch, your newest buddy, Mint-Berry Crunch, aka Bradley Biggle, aka Gok-zarah, has just arrived from his home planet of Kokujon with the tremendous power of mint and berries. Meanwhile, an idyllic summer at Lake Tardicaca turns into a nightmare when the camp counselors go missing. With the fate of summer camp in jeopardy, Fastpass sends out a Coonstagram distress signal. Team up with FastPass, Doctor Timothy, Professor Chaos and the newest member of the Coon & Friends, Mintberry Crunch, to save summer camp.

Players will also be able to embrace the new "Final Girl" class and overcome insurmountable odds to survive. This superhero class brings new combat tactics and traps to take down spooky enemies. After saving Lake Tardicaca, players will be able to bring their new powers and buddy to the rest of their superhero adventure.

Once you've completed this DLC, I recommend replaying The Fractured But Whole with all the DLC installed. You'll have access to extra characters and classes you unlocked through DLC, you'll be able to play the DLC as part of a larger playthrough experience, and it's generally a good way to get the most for your money...
     2 people found this helpful

From a new tip screen that I've seen, a badge mechanic will be part of the DLC.
     1 people found this helpful

You’re game should be free because it’s broken as hell

So I’m currently in the middle of South Park TFBW for the Switch and the sound goes completely off. Like literally mute. You updated the game a couple of days ago and I thought “oh ok it should be bugged out now” but no, it’s the same ****ty game. If you’re going to charge 60 bucks and have the nerve to release a DLC onto your broken game then **** you! Honestly get it straight Ubisoft like wtf is going on?

Sincerely a guy that wants a refund 👎🏻

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Cinematographic Go to original post
    So I’m currently in the middle of South Park TFBW for the Switch and the sound goes completely off. Like literally mute. You updated the game a couple of days ago and I thought “oh ok it should be bugged out now” but no, it’s the same ****ty game. If you’re going to charge 60 bucks and have the nerve to release a DLC onto your broken game then **** you! Honestly get it straight Ubisoft like wtf is going on?

Sincerely a guy that wants a refund ����
    Hey Cinematographic,

The team is looking into sound issues on the Switch. If you have any info from your experience you can share with the team, it would be very helpful.

When did you first notice the sound disappear? Was it after completing a certain objective or action?

Sound issues after new DLC

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Hey Cinematographic,

The team is looking into sound issues on the Switch. If you have any info from your experience you can share with the team, it would be very helpful.

When did you first notice the sound disappear? Was it after completing a certain objective or action?
    Hello. I have the same issues. The audio completely goes away randomly now since I have the new Crunch DLC. I can’t play the game anymore.... without audio, whenever a “micro aggression” is triggered, I can’t move on because the game is waiting for me to make an action that is not possible.

Very frustrated and looking for a solution ASAP please.

Thanks.

Very disappointed

Hi Ubisoft support,
    I have also experienced the dropout of audio in the 'Bring the crunch' DLC. Its not long into starting the mission that audio drops out or just plays a single background track over everything (except voices). This cuts out sound effects and other dramatic music. It also will play over credits, playing at the same time as the ending credit music. Its like the cue for it to stop is missing. I had noticed, mostly when the update to fix the 'Call Girl' mission, that in some of the assist summons (like the Ned and Jimbo summons ) that audio would stop, no sound effects or music. This always happened with that summons.
    This has really affected my appreciation of the DLC. By the end I was more disappointed with the experience. We are not play testers, we bought the game.

Hope for info regarding a fix soon.