Thread: ROLLER COASTER Season! | Forums

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager

ROLLER COASTER Season!

Howdy riders,

The crazy new Roller Coaster Season is here! Get ready for some Bunker frenzy!

Win these mind-boggling rewards in the Roller Coaster Season –

1) The most wanted track ‘Peaks of Peril’
    2) ‘Downtown Love’ the sharp & steep track
    3) The ‘Death Knight’ Outfit
    4) The ‘Spirits’ Paintjob
    5) Bike Blueprints for Donkey, Agent & Stallion

Season Details -

- 3-hour Showdown duration
    - 4 free Showdowns
    - 3 free Golden Tickets
    - 5 tickets for an extra showdown
    - 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

It’s gonna be a bumpy ride to the top of the Leaderboard!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

I don't see Downtown Love track as a prize, but I don't have it (I have 9\10 pieces).

Please stop rewarding with useless items - its pvp event so it's better to receive 3/5 golden tickets than doughnuts (if someone doesnt need them) or bike parts. Or some gems.

And one more thing - at the moment playing on rank 1/2 is completely impossible beacause of cheaters at legends rank. Send ticket about it to support, lets see what will be the answer...

Originally Posted by kamilus26 Go to original post
    And one more thing - at the moment playing on rank 1/2 is completely impossible beacause of cheaters at legends rank. Send ticket about it to support, lets see what will be the answer...
    They just clean lb partially in the end of event. And wen we complain about a resources cheater, they don't ban him forever, just for a couple o months! Real fair...

hi bro

Hey mate.

And one more thing - at the moment playing on rank 1/2 is completely impossible beacause of cheaters at legends rank.
    Legitimate complaint. Twice this season, on different days, my ability to get into Legends was blocking by a single speed hacker who was ranked #1 in Legends.

FYI, these are the same person:

[QUOTE=L-Rurik-TFG;13633418]Legitimate complaint. Twice this season, on different days, my ability to get into Legends was blocking by a single speed hacker who was ranked #1 in Legends.

FYI, these are the same person:

That's weird. I guess I faced this guy as a rank 1 or 2 just yesterday. Wasted a ton of tickets to get past my time but eventually beat me. Faced the one with name Gladiator.