Thread: Developer Update: Girl Power Edition | Forums

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Girl Power Edition

Hey everyone! It’s Toller once again, here with an all new Developer Update!

Congrats to everyone who found treasure hiding under their fireworks last week! We hope you all enjoyed our weekend event, and that you’re all set for what’s coming next!

This week it’s time for Shieldmaiden Wendy and the ladies of South Park to shine! Do you need a copy of this brave lass to finish up your card collection? Maybe you need just one more copy to reach that next level. Well, get your phone destroying fingers ready! Your chances to find this legendary card will be higher than normal, starting Friday when the event begins to its completion on Monday, so best of luck to you all as you earn your packs!

The hotfix for missing card levels in matches has been submitted and is currently going through the validation process with our partners. If everything passes testing, it should be available Friday. In addition, we had reports of players being placed at rank 50, despite being a different rank in the previous season. Those players affected have been reset to their previous seasons' rank and each will be given 1000 in-game cash as compensation for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thanks so much for your patience!

Quite a few players have reached out to us to ask us about a bug regarding PVP tickets. When purchasing PVP tickets, their total appears to drop when they exit the purchase screen. Buck created a helpful gif to demonstrate!

This is a visual bug only, and your ticket numbers are indeed what they should be. What is happening is the bug is giving you the tickets twice, then the server validates only the correct amount, not the extra tickets. We’re looking into a solution and we’ll update you as we receive more information! This issue will be corrected with the aforementioned hotfix on Friday.

**Please note, that if the hotfix is not ready to be released by Friday, we will start the event as planned and the update will be released the following week, as we cannot update during an event.**

THIS WEEK

LADIES FIRST

This weekend’s event will run from Friday(UTC) to Monday (UTC).

You’ll be able to earn points, by using some of your favorite ladies from South Park and winning PvP matches.

Here are the cards for this week's event:

• Bandita Sally
    • Calamity Heidi
    • Captain Wendy
    • Medicine Woman Sharon
    • Buccaneer Bebe
    • Robo Bebe
    • Alien Queen Red
    • Ice Sniper Wendy
    • Angel Wendy
    • Medusa Bebe
    • Shieldmaiden Wendy
    • Nelly
    • Blood Elf Bebe

SOLO REWARDS
    Reward Tier Points Required
    1 4
    2 12
    3 25
    4 50
    5 80
    6 110
    7 150
    8 200

TEAM REWARDS
    Reward Tier Points Required
    1 55
    2 200
    3 875
    4 1850
    5 3000
    6 4600

DEVELOPER STREAM

The weekly Developer Live-Stream will continue this Friday! We will be continuing our streams at the ‘new’ time of 9:15 AM PST/12:15 PM EST. We’ll continue at this time while gathering viewer feedback in order to see which time you all like best, so it may still change in the future, but we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop! Join ThatDarnSteve and ItsJustBuck on the couch, with me as your friendly moderator! We’ll be taking questions, playing matches, and having a great time. We’ll be playing some PvP, opening some event packs and of course doing some awesome giveaways!

That’s all the news we’re able to share for now! Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

Love,

Your Community Team,
    Toller🐶, Steve🚀 and Buck 🦌

Hey Thanks for the update, but what are the cards we can use?

Can we get some information when the Bugs for DKC will be fixed?

Currently Does not do WarCry Damage to Zen when Zen is using his card. (Tested multiple times since patch)
    DKC Targeting issues when he switches to a new target after his WarCry if his WarCry does not kill a unit.
    DKC when under MindControl does not do Warcry damage if there are no units on the field and he is headed towards NK if another unit is spawned he does not do his WarCry.

Any updates on the Issues\bug with players leaving games before it starts (Player has left the game) causing a Drop in Rank which is still happening and its not just visual issue, it results in Drop of Rank\Elo.

Any updates on the Bug of Hits from Gnomes not registering on NK?

Any updates on The WarCry from Orange Craig and his effect not being purifiable?

Any updates on the bug of the NK not taking damage from Marcus Pillow Toss with no effects on the NK? Been identified by a few users.

Any updates on fixing the bug that allows people to "tap-out" on android devices where they exit the app using a toggle version and that causes the enemy NK units to Stick to the map where they are at?

Ill assume I will be ignored again on here, since its been almost 3 months posting the same questions and same glitches.

And of course, Any chance we can get Team Leader-boards before 2019? Anyway of doing ANYTHING to help team vs team competition?

And last, and most important. Go Fund Yourself Redlynx.

ItsJustBuck's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Hershalicious Go to original post
    Hey Thanks for the update, but what are the cards we can use?

Can we get some information when the Bugs for DKC will be fixed?

Currently Does not do WarCry Damage to Zen when Zen is using his card. (Tested multiple times since patch)
    DKC Targeting issues when he switches to a new target after his WarCry if his WarCry does not kill a unit.
    DKC when under MindControl does not do Warcry damage if there are no units on the field and he is headed towards NK if another unit is spawned he does not do his WarCry.

Any updates on the Issues\bug with players leaving games before it starts (Player has left the game) causing a Drop in Rank which is still happening and its not just visual issue, it results in Drop of Rank\Elo.

Any updates on the Bug of Hits from Gnomes not registering on NK?

Any updates on The WarCry from Orange Craig and his effect not being purifiable?

Any updates on the bug of the NK not taking damage from Marcus Pillow Toss with no effects on the NK? Been identified by a few users.

Any updates on fixing the bug that allows people to "tap-out" on android devices where they exit the app using a toggle version and that causes the enemy NK units to Stick to the map where they are at?

Ill assume I will be ignored again on here, since its been almost 3 months posting the same questions and same glitches.

And of course, Any chance we can get Team Leader-boards before 2019? Anyway of doing ANYTHING to help team vs team competition?

And last, and most important. Go Fund Yourself Redlynx.

Hi Hersh,

I've just spoken with you about this in Discord, but I'll repeat myself here, so everyone can see it.

We are aware of the issue with DKC and Zen Cartman. It's not a simple fix and it actually requires a change in the mechanics of the way these abilities work. It's on our radar and I'm pushing it higher on the list to see if we can get a fix out for it in the near future.

Marine Craig NK poison issue is fixed with the hotfix.

We have not seen the issue with the Gnomes or Marcus pillow in live or test environments, if you have video of this occurring or reproduction steps, feel free to share them with us.

We don't have any new info about Team V Team events, at the moment. We collected a ton of feedback from the community on and passed that information onto the design team!

Some of the other issues are being investigated and some I'm hearing for the first time, so we'll look into those as well. As always, thanks for the feedback and comments. We appreciate the passion and dedication that you all show and I assure you, we're working hard to not only improve the current content we have in the game, but also bring new and exciting things to South Park: Phone Destroyer.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us, here on the Forums or on Discord!

Cheers,

-Buck

Even theme distribution

WOW! So another adventure event in disguise.

It is interesting to see that girl characters are so unevenly distributed among the themes. Is it really a good idea to do this kind of event before more cards are introduced?

So where is this big announcement and information that just had to be shared that caused the delay?

Originally Posted by ItsJustBuck Go to original post
    Hi Hersh,

I've just spoken with you about this in Discord, but I'll repeat myself here, so everyone can see it.

God forbid you have to use the official forums. Seriously, wtf man. #offended

On another note, oh wow, adventure gets another huge advantage over everyone else. Oh sweet , its reward is fantasy based!

Because nobody plays adventure and fantasy, this is sure to help the game. #cluelessDevs

Do you all just sit around wondering how to cater to the top end and whales And screwge everyone else.

Not to mention being anti trans and not including. Princess kenny, sexy randy and anyone else that doesnr conform yo your gender "norms"?

Go to hell.
     1 people found this helpful

"Anti - Trans" ^ hahaha😂

TAMISH2-ZN's Avatar Member
    DUDE!!! WTF is up with all the hating...

remember that we are playing a FREE-mium game. (as Stan says)

be grateful rather than bashful

TAMISH2-ZN's Avatar Member
    is that all you got???

I expected you to go all Skankhunt on me

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    General reminder to please be respectful to everyone here on the forums. Discussion is possible without insults. Thanks everyone.