Thread: CRYSIS 3 E3 build in Far cry 5 | Forums

CRYSIS 3 E3 build in Far cry 5

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member
    Stunning but how much budget will youi have left, will this be more of a demo or playable as a solo or PvP experience ?
    Keep us posted that looks great.

Originally Posted by Fallen-Champ Go to original post
    Stunning but how much budget will youi have left, will this be more of a demo or playable as a solo or PvP experience ?
    Keep us posted that looks great.
    the budget is enough for me to create the whole demo of E3 2012

Originally Posted by Erik_Cross Go to original post
    Hey Vika9280.Your apocalypse map is very cool.Same about Crysis 3.If i get all right Crysis is your biggest project.So im ready to invest up to $320 in the project and also help with development to create a complete experience,not just demo.
    Thanks.Im waiting for reply...
    Hello! Erik_Cross "invest up to $320" - to invest in my project ??? And on what terms what should I do for these investments

apapoutsas's Avatar Member
    The scene looks stunning, I would love to learn what props you used for the destroyed arch building.

Originally Posted by erik_cross Go to original post
    hey vika9280.your apocalypse map is very cool.same about crysis 3.if i get all right crysis is your biggest project.so im ready to invest up to $320 in the project and also help with development to create a complete experience,not just demo.
    Thanks.im waiting for reply...
    scam alert. vika, ignore this guy. check his comments, most have been closed.

Originally Posted by AW LOST SOLDIER Go to original post
    scam alert. vika, ignore this guy. check his comments, most have been closed.
    Thank you
     1 people found this helpful

I see how cool maps you create and i plan some cool work but on pc.So i hope we have a lot of time before e3 2019 brings Far Cry 6 announce with it.So i think we can create something breathtaking like no one before created in map editor.A complete experience that people will love.Because i think the next Far Cry will be already on next-gen,so its worth to do something very cool to celebrate the last current gen Far Cry.And i will invest from $60 to $320 (maybe no more than $60 maybr more.I dont know.Its posible that i wont have the chance to invest more than $60...) So... Please send me a private message with the easiest way to chat with you.So we can discuss it all...
    Scam alert.

Hey man i think its enough posting false bullsh#t.Today i closed most of my old stuff because i decided keeping my posts fresh and change about what are they.Please next time dont do something like that.
    Read your comments, they seem scammy with talk of $$$$ and investment, maybe im wrong. please explain what you mean with all this $ investment talk. if im wrong then im sorry but it smells fishy to me. im just looking out for another map builder thats all. if you are not a scammer you really need to think about how some of your comments come across, all this $ investment talk seems out of place on here. if im wrong im sorry.

Great work on the crysis demo.