Thread: New Update - X Games Minneapolis 2018! | Forums

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by gavins881TFG Go to original post
    Captain wheelie have you had any other reports of stallion swipe function not working now since update??
    Go talk to customer support about this

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member
    I cannot swipe either - no superman for me it seems. Also, the game is now incredibly laggy and very difficult to play!

Superman is only for the special track on top. You get infinite retries on it, but you can only enter it 3 times per day. Get best run possible for highest points
    At least thats the only track where i made the stunt work

Once again not bugfree 😔
    Just got donkey blueprints on the lootwheel...although i own the donkey

Terrible choice of bike, very underpowered and too easy to crash with. So why bother doing tricks or trying most courses?
    Track selection is even worse. Easy to tell this was designed to force people into buying gems.
    The punishment ticks of negative 3 point every 0.5 seconds kills all achievement done in any track.
    QA needs to be slapped around for how badly this event has been tuned.

Originally Posted by MaseThing Go to original post
    Terrible choice of bike, very underpowered and too easy to crash with. So why bother doing tricks or trying most courses?
    Track selection is even worse. Easy to tell this was designed to force people into buying gems.
    The punishment ticks of negative 3 point every 0.5 seconds kills all achievement done in any track.
    QA needs to be slapped around for how badly this event has been tuned.
    This event is very manageable without gems. It seems much more balanced than any recent events. I'm guessing you don't have many upgrades for your Tango?

The last bunker event with fan points was incredibly frustrating. When the announcement for this event was made I cringed...but it seems that the new fan point system is actually pretty good. The per-leg requirements aren't ridiculously hard, which means I don't have to spend huge amounts of time trying to complete it. So far (bugs aside) I'm impressed. The superman thing is a little

Don't forget to talk to the guy in the saloon to unlock his little mini-events. These will definitely help you on your way!

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, per-leg requirements are very doable; especially because they let you use your tickets on your best/favorite track over and over again to get good points. Only other desirable thing is to make sure you are in the top 5% for event for the track reward there (also doable for frequent players)

Originally Posted by Sardius77-TFG Go to original post
    This event is very manageable without gems. It seems much more balanced than any recent events. I'm guessing you don't have many upgrades for your Tango?

The last bunker event with fan points was incredibly frustrating. When the announcement for this event was made I cringed...but it seems that the new fan point system is actually pretty good. The per-leg requirements aren't ridiculously hard, which means I don't have to spend huge amounts of time trying to complete it. So far (bugs aside) I'm impressed. The superman thing is a little

Don't forget to talk to the guy in the saloon to unlock his little mini-events. These will definitely help you on your way!
    Tango? I suppose we all have different bikes?
    I have the jackal. But lets be fair, theres 4 maps to choose from, you only need to play 1 and you can get the points that way. Choose the best track ( I chose acrobats quarter)
    Easy to platinum, easy for stunts.
    Totally managable without gems
    Also they put map snippets in the loot wheel, very disapointing, idk yet if i can even get them :/

Also dont retry for tickets if you mess up, i did that at beginning but that way ypu just lose tickets and points
    Because you can retry indefinitely

The event wheel keeps giving Stallion and Donkey blueprints I dont need; I have all bikes already! Can I get more ticket chances instead please? Or maybe pieces of track maps I didnt get in past events!

The fan-point goals are awfully easy to meet in this pass; lets see if they increase the amount needed in each future round.