Our discord now has ranks for each character, allowing you to specify which hero is your main and we have tutorials for most characters with things like max punishes and their move set in general.

Would love to join

Hi there guys ! Im a Kensei main and im Looking for a Steady regular Group to Play For Honor EU servers on PC . I've added a lot of random ppl ingame trhough the ''invite friend'' feature, hoping that i will always find someone online to play some organized team 4v4s in the evenings after work, but i almost never find anyone.I would love to find a nice For Honor comunnity that i can stick with. So, am I in ? Greetings from Germany !

For Honor group

I tried joining the discord group, but it says invalid address when i click on the link. Are you still looking for members? Im interested if so. Gamer tag is DeltaBeast6929

Originally Posted by DeltaBeast6929 Go to original post
    I tried joining the discord group, but it says invalid address when i click on the link. Are you still looking for members? Im interested if so. Gamer tag is DeltaBeast6929
    I will add you ingame Delta. A few from These Discord adresses dont work anymore. I think ppl droped it off. The irony here is that this Topic ''Looking for playmates'' Shows a lot of Players crying out for Playmates, but when u start to add them, no one's there. After i replyed as mush as i could on this Thread on this Forum that im also Looking for a Group, i got home and ive start adding aprox. 30 ppl ingame as Friends. This big list is mostly offline. I ve noticed a few online a couple of times. I will start a Chat with everyone i see online ingame, Maybe i will succeed to make a Steady 4 Group. Either ppl got lazy to interact, or just lost interest. I just wanna Byte off my Keyboard when im gang banged everytime and the othe Team wins, not because they are good, but just because they are united and Play in Team. I rarely got into a Team like that with matchmaking. Anyway, see u in game man ! Peace !

Hi there!
    I would like to join you to play 4*4/2*2/1*1 modes during evening time

I would also like to join if there is still room