Thread: I cannot pogress after 1st PVP | Forums

I cannot pogress after 1st PVP

I am using Android OS version 8.0.0 so, please do not ask again. I cannot claim my PvP pack after the tutorial on PVP because I am getting a server connection error. This applies to both my 4G and my Wifi so it is not my internet I literally have perfect connections. Please help I want to play this game but I cannot progress without claiming that pack apparently...And the buttons to leave the screen or to try claiming the pack again will not work after this error.

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi there!

Let's see if we can't find out what's going on here. Have you already tried any or all of the following: Closing/Reopening the game, Shutting down and restarting your device, and/or uninstalling and then reinstalling the game?

Basic troubleshooting

Yes indeed, I have cleared the cache and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and google play games. And restarted my device at least 4 times.

Error

I accidentally posted the same thing twice my apologies

Oh, that's ok! I'll delete the extra post for you.

It looks like we may need to turn to Ubisoft Support for this one then. Have you opened a ticket with them yet?

Contacting Ubisoft

Yes I did, last Friday and I removed it and submitted another one because I was told it was a 48 hour response window. So I resubmitted yesterday. I was trying to use the live chat but it didnt work.

Excellent. Let me know if you don't hear back by tomorrow, and I'll reach out myself and see if I can't find out more for you.

They fixed it!

They replied Friday and they said they were aware of the situation and they were trying to fix it. And in this latest update (Friday) it fixed and now I can finally play again! Yay! An ubisoft community manager can archive this forum post now
     1 people found this helpful

Hurrah! I'm so glad everything worked out for you! Thanks very much for the update.