Thread: Suffering through card repetitiveness. | Forums

DarthCh3f's Avatar Member

Suffering through card repetitiveness.

If we have to suffer with cards dropping to the bottom of the deck after using them, at least let us pick the order them come in so we don't have to relive the same scenario over and over and over. It's lame and actually worse than it was before. I gotta start half my games against fantasy players with all my 4 energy cards first, while they are tossing a dozen 2 energy cards, so I have no choice to lose the mana exchange, and then again later after I get stomped from not having enough energy to defend.

If you were able to somehow choose the initial order, the dynamic would become too predictable. I think it could be used as an exploit to abuse some card combinations. I'm not sure if people would want that guy.

DarthCh3f's Avatar Member
    What's not predictable about the flow of the game now? Same crap over and over and over playing out over and over and over. Without new cards being added, there is nothing different from any match.

What's not predictable is the very part of your 4 energy cards coming all at first. Other people have bad starting hands like you but the consequences are more prominent if you have many 4 energy or more cards. It may not seem that way to you but the unbalance in the game would be even more obvious. Cards would be even more overused than they are now and you just mechanize your gameplay if you know the whole order of your deck; card games don't work like that even with a small number such as 12 cards. Someone suggested a 1 energy cost to cycle a card from your hand I think that would be a better option to address the high cost problems.