Thread: A special thanx | Forums

A special thanx

So...This is my last account here, so before stealie comes around banning me for telling the truth again ( or xitooner our local 5-0 snitchin 😂 ) i just wanted u guys on friendlist to know i appreciate gts daily / letting 1 rank people in to legends. Thank u

I will always cater back 💯

Have a great summer, see y’all ( 😂 ) around

Yo wheres capitanostealie been @

Ya boi 🌿

I kinda hope you don’t manage to collect those last chips you need for your missing track. As long as you don’t have it, it’s the only track I can beat you on!

Originally Posted by DMac3221 Go to original post
    I kinda hope you don’t manage to collect those last chips you need for your missing track. As long as you don’t have it, it’s the only track I can beat you on!
    Lol man! Thats a lie bruh! u good as he££!

Keep grindin homie 😃😃

Ya boi 🌿

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    It has nothing to do with you "telling the truth", it's the mudslinging you do that bothers people. No reason for that man, honestly. We all get upset about the game's problems, but you regularly attack a forum moderator as well as others for no good reason. There is still time to change, you don't need to keep doing that stuff. You may think people hate you but that's not the case. Just asking for some civility, and maybe acting like more of an adult.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    There is still time to change, you don't need to keep doing that stuff. You may think people hate you but that's not the case. Just asking for some civility, and maybe acting like more of an adult.
    Nicely said!

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member
    +1 Most folk around here are fairly mature and can vent frustrations in more productive ways. Mob needs to change his ways.

It pains me to see Xitooner being insulted since the whole community is indebted to him for many, many things. I'm guessing that is just water off a ducks back to him though.

Ya boi

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CagBall Go to original post
    +1 Most folk around here are fairly mature and can vent frustrations in more productive ways. Mob needs to change his ways.

It pains me to see Xitooner being insulted since the whole community is indebted to him for many, many things. I'm guessing that is just water off a ducks back to him though.

Ya boi
    This x10000000000

@justingirl or whatever and boyfriend @cagball

🤦

I never insulted xitooner man. All im saying he’s our local 5-0. No insult, when facts.

Yall weak af.

Never seen never heard.

Ya boi 🌿

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by IAMMOB4LYFE Go to original post
    @justingirl or whatever and boyfriend @cagball

��

I never insulted xitooner man. All im saying he’s our local 5-0. No insult, when facts.

Yall weak af.

Never seen never heard.

Ya boi ��
    Jesus are you fking ******ed man? We are trying to tell you why you constantly get banned, and here you go again, with that slang...
    Sry btw for the insult, but maybe he understands it that way

Originally Posted by Stefan2499 Go to original post
    Jesus are you fking ******ed man? We are trying to tell you why you constantly get banned, and here you go again, with that slang...
    Sry btw for the insult, but maybe he understands it that way
    Yo stefan
    I do know why i get banned. No im not ******ed thanx. Haters hate cuz i be telling the truth. If u dont like my slang so dont bother answering. Freedom of speech u dig

No pun intended

Ya boi 🌿