CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager

BLING BLING Season

Howdy riders,

The new Bling Bling Season is here! Get ready to make your mark in the Bunker!

Win these Golden rewards in the Bling Bling Season –

1) A Brand new Track ‘Slippery Ice’
    2) The ‘Undead Rider’ Outfit
    3) The classic ‘Hippie Riptide’ Paintjob
    4) Bike Blueprints for Donkey, Agent, Stallion, KTM 450, KTM 500, BMW F800 GS and the Bandito

Season Details -

- 4-hour Showdown duration
    - 3 free Showdowns
    - 3 free Golden Tickets
    - 5 tickets for an extra showdown
    - 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

Make new records and level up your Leaderboard Ranks!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Now when u say 5 tickets for an extra showdown....Do you really mean that or do u mean 5...then 10..then 15...then 20 and so on..Because i'd use tickets for that if it really was only 5 per extra showdown. Not that stacking nonsense.

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    The real question is...
    ARE THE BUGS FIXED? 😡

only track for 1st rank is interesting for me, other are doughnuts or bike parts (I have all fully upgraded)...

Originally Posted by godlesplay Go to original post
    only track for 1st rank is interesting for me, other are doughnuts or bike parts (I have all fully upgraded)...
    Unfortunately I'm in the same situation. Another worthless season...

For shame. I guess they just dont know how to keep people from wanting to stop playing this game..

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    Bling Bling season. Pfffft. You just rolled in the bling bling from us riders in the last month. Wheels, nice to know you come back to start this new thread but don't even answer any of us in the forums! Good job! We are so happy to have you as an absent moderator!! You should change your name to M.I.A.

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by link42586 Go to original post
    Now when u say 5 tickets for an extra showdown....Do you really mean that or do u mean 5...then 10..then 15...then 20 and so on..Because i'd use tickets for that if it really was only 5 per extra showdown. Not that stacking nonsense.
    Been there done that dude. Don't even bother. They won't listen. You are right. The way it's worded means it's ONLY five tickets for an extra showdown. Not 5 on top of 5 etc. Just like all of our questions..this one will remain unanswered.

Originally Posted by Rocknrolll21 Go to original post
    Been there done that dude. Don't even bother. They won't listen. You are right. The way it's worded means it's ONLY five tickets for an extra showdown. Not 5 on top of 5 etc. Just like all of our questions..this one will remain unanswered.
    Originally Posted by link42586 Go to original post
    The wording is correct: "5 tickets for AN extra showdown"
    tickets for the 2nd, 3rd, etc. extra showdowns are not mentioned...

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Some history....

They added a "+5 more tickets" for every extra showdown a few years back, because there were people who were boosting into legends by starting 40+ matches at once against rank 12+ opponents. For the cost of 200 tickets and a busy day, you got legends, tracks, etc without playing serious competition. Adding the +5 each time turns that into a MUCH more costly set of tickets. (which RL will still be glad to sell you if you are so inclined; "pay to win" is okay as long as RL gets their cut)

The "+5 more tickets / extra showdown" will never go away. . . . they arent going to bother mentioning that change to the rules because it points out how people try to game the system.