Beta for Rising

How long is it suppose to take to get the confirmation email about beta, i know a few people that signed up day one and still havent gotten theirs yet.

I signed up the night it was available and when I checked my email the next morning there was a registration confirmation

Two minutes after I finished watching the E3 live stream from RedLynx I signed up for the beta.. and two minutes after that I sent out this group text and I quote

"I guarantee the devs take one look at my email and recognize my gt as somebody who is not eligible for a code. They'll be like oh look purple oozi wants a beta code, whelp, that's not happening as they drag my request for the beta into the trash can on their desktop."

... Never got that beta code, probably never will, and honestly it really doesn't surprise me.

Congrats to the community members who did get a beta code and thank you for confirming but also crushing my dreams simultaneously stooks lol bah blah hoopidy blah blah

Have a wonderful day gentlemen

Congrats to the community members who did get a beta code and thank you for confirming but also crushing my dreams simultaneously stooks lol bah blah hoopidy blah blah
    I should clarify that I didn't get a beta code, just a confirmation that I was officially registered and on a waiting list for one, and said they'll send me one if I'm selected.

I should clarify that I didn't get a beta code, just a confirmation that I was officially registered and on a waiting list for one, and said they'll send me one if I'm selected.
    Dang.. I didn't even get a confirmation email or anything.

Went back to re-register or to see if I had registered at all (might've messed up) but it says I've already registered at www.trialsgame.com

I guess this is the point where I quietly back out of this thread and hope that nobody saw me here and when asked about it I'll be like, "Yeaaah... no. Beta? Psh, I didn't even bother to register for that. I'll wait for the game to come out. Who wants to play the beta anyway."

I've got the Confirmation right away. Make sure you check your Spamfolder. Using gmail, the e-mail landed in the «Advertisment» Folder (not sure if it realy is named that way, translated from german)

I've got the Confirmation right away. Make sure you check your Spamfolder. Using gmail, the e-mail landed in the «Advertisment» Folder (not sure if it realy is named that way, translated from german)
    Thank you --

I'm an idiot but we already knew that.

I use Gmail and I was confused because everything from Ubisoft that I have gotten in the past comes to my PRIMARY email. The confirmation however went into my PROMOTIONS which is like you said, basically a spam folder.

I was checking/refreshing and re-checking my email multiple times a day praying the confirmation would come. Little did I know it was there the whole time.

I think I was panicking because this game looks so dope that if there's a way to play it early, better believe I'm trying or doing whatever I can in order to play it early.

Thank you for the replies.