SaltyT3xan's Avatar Junior Member

ust Dance 2018: Despacito Kinect Issue

Bought Just Dance 2018 digital for my kids for the old Xbox One and picked up a Kinect from target. The issue appears when the kids try to play Despacito song, the Kinect gets disconnected and the game freezes the system. No issues with any other song. Can someone verify if this is a bug? For me to fix this, i have to restart the Xbox.

Thanks,

SaltyT3xan

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Salty,

I haven't seen anyone else with this issue so far. Have you tried clearing the cache on your Xbox One?

1. Turn off your Xbox One.
    2. Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console's power brick are off, unplug the power brick from the back of your console.
    3. Wait at least 30 seconds.
    4. Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on.

If you're still having trouble, please reach out to our Support Team so they can look into this for you.

Thanks

Despacito glitch Just Dance 2018

I have this exact same issue. It's just in that song. We have tried unplugging etc. and have verified that it happens in the same spot of the song, 3 times now. Each time I have to restart the whole system. Obviously we now avoid that song but it's too bad because it is very fun until it crashes.