Thread: The Oooh so OP scifi | Forums

So, atsro wins 1 v 1. Cant complain about that. Yet you still try.

Your butthurt about his warcry. Which is very good if you use it right.

Ive had plenty of times where astro was killed and gave ike his boost and ike kills PK at NK and then procedes to shred NK b4 PKs DW takes effect.

Stop crying because you're bad.

Lol silver idiot telling me im bad...

The only reason scifi uses butters is cause sally is worse lol...

Please leave, you add no value but more bs.

We all know PK is insanely OP already.
    Fantasy will be nerfed there is no stopping it.

There is no way in hell you Would win vs someone wit level 6 fantasy.

But im not putting more effort into a silver player like you who thinks astro DW is good after everyone agreed it was horrible already because overnerfing.

Thats all you ever have, is calling people silver or wooden shield.

Attack the person because you cannot attack the facts.

Current rank is in the 600s . i play mystic/fantasy, have 1 level 6 card and do not use EZ mode adventute/scifi

Noob.

http://i.imgur.com/uMKQGV2.jpg

Haha, you showed him. Geerti, all you do is complain, and when people have valid arguments, you blow them off. Learn to grow up, and listen to others versus doubling down on your opinions alone. Be open to advice, stop acting like an R-tard.

You trying to defend fantasy with your feels is not a valid argument.
    Fantasy will get nerfed 100% sure.
    Its way to OP.

All your arguments were rendered irrelevant once I saw you were one of those typical wait to make all the counter moves pussies.

DarthCh3f's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by jc322011 Go to original post
    i play mystic/fantasy, have 1 level 6 card and do not use EZ mode adventute/scifi
    Hate to break the news, but you do play easy mode. Winning every mana exchange with Stan the Great and Zen Cartman. Probably the two most OP cards in the game. I bet you rock Terrance too. Go play an adventure Scifi and you won't sniff anything below the 1000s.

Dart oncr again you make a fool of yourself as You already know i dont play terrance or rats or didnt use poison or aqr in this match.
    Just stop making a fool of yourself and leave your feels at home.

DarthCh3f's Avatar Member
    autist. I literally quoted someone else. I wasn't talking to your special needs ***. Only fool here is you, but you're too special to realize it.

Good game geerti, that was fun

Interesting to see you claim not to use AQR, but you indeed have her in your deck. You misplayed her, but still...