Thread: PS4FC3 Classic Edition - Game freezes (and crashes) during the mission Aced in the Hole | Forums

FC3 Classic Edition - Game freezes (and crashes) during the mission Aced in the Hole

The game freezes with a white screen at the end of the poker game in Aced in the Hole mission [Spoiler], where you are about to kill Hoyt, when he cuts the finger. I've been tried all the solutions, reinstalled the game, updated and still not work. Is there anything i can do to solve this problem?

I have the same damn issue its been 8 days now since I reported the bug. wtf ubisoft!! First it was far cry 5 with all my gold edition weapons vanishing every time I teleport. Now far cry 3 classic is unable to be completed. I've started another game on the hardest level this time and still the game is stuck on the aced in a hole mission! My first ever experience playing far cry and both 5 and 3 make me hate the game. I feel I totally wasted 90 dollars
     1 people found this helpful

Same here, playing on XBOX ONE. This lousy game crashes right after the fight with Hoyt - tried it 3 times now.
    This game already didn't unlock a story achievement, now I can't even finish this thing.

PS4 Far Cry 3 Classic - Aced in the Hole Crash

Ubi, Please patch this, I have tried PS4 database rebuild, recycle, re-saved, etc... no luck, still crashes out at same place, unable to complete the game. Patch soon please!