Thread: Refund for tickets demand | Forums

CaptainStealie's Avatar Banned
    Címon yĎall, stop fighting. Everyone on this forum is required to be positive, happy and lucky. 😊

Oh, and of course Justinman114 is right - as usual (thanks for your help again!)
    No one is forced to spend money. Just like Ubisoft isnít required to make this game fair and playable.

So, you can choose between waiting for months or years for promised content

OR

you spend money.

Itís your choice! 😊👍🏼

So itís all lollipops and candy cotton, okay yíall?

Keep ridiní and donít forget to pm 20 random people if youíre unhappy with the game! 😊👍🏼🏍

Ugghh..... We walked right into Stealie’s hands on this one. Sorry Stealie, we’re all going to turn that frown upside down and get aboard the happy train with you. In fact, we’re all so happy now, we won’t be needing you anymore. You can cash out your Ubi 401k, ride off into the sunset and we’ll take it from here.

Actually I’m kind of impressed by your sarcasm skills. And by your ability to continue poking the bear and not being kicked out by the forum police.

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    I gotta say I'm enjoying CaptainStealie's posts. Keep on keepin' on!

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by dimebaggdonny Go to original post
    OK this is complete bull****! I have wasted my money on buying golden tickets to win MULTIPLE time and NOT register i won. Or i will lose my rank instead of gaining. are you guys that careless and lazy oMONEY STEAL OUR MONEY BY MAKING US BUY MORE TICKETS? Either way i cant afford to waste money on losing when i win. Have fun at loosing more and more people everyday due to complete absurd crap like this.
    If you use apple (this might work on android too)
    Go to apple customer service, start a live chat and describe the problem. In other words bugs in game prevent promised result of the inapp purchase.
    They usually give you refunds.
    I have used this method before when i didnt get my rider club after the purchase.
    Also worked on a failed purchase. I was a nub back then, saw the donkey paint and thought donkey came with it. Lol
    Didnt come with it, i was pissed, did the refund
    AND...i was able to keep the camo
    Try it, it might work

Also, i already told the problem to customer support, they are saying, they are "TRYING" to fix this.
    BUT...they also said no compensations planned!
    So tbf dont waste ur time on the forums
    They dead anyway
    Hope this helps tho

Originally Posted by Rocknrolll21 Go to original post
    This bunker season is a season where tickets need to be purchased if you want to stay ahead. Has anyone been able to get to legends without spending any money?
    Yes you can. Firstly you need many friends, they gift you tickets.
    Secondly upgrade all ur bikes, first though the good ones, the bad ones at least to around 7/7/7/7. But focus the agility and ktm bikes.
    Anyway, with that being done its very easy to become legends without spending money on the game. Providing your good at it. I totally recommend ANBA to practice maps, whilst grinding coins.
    (Im 3 times legends, but sometimes i peack out at rank 1, not to risk losing the reward)
    Yes i did get rider club for faster upgrades, however my first 2 legend wins weremdone before i spent a penny!
    Also talking about bunker, i can gove you a few tips:
    Beginning try your best run possible, without ticket spending. You might intimidate your opponent leading to easier wins.
    Then do nothing until the last 20minutes. Then dominate him, use tickets if needed.
    He might feel save by that time, and you can fall him in the back.
    Also whilst we are talking about tips.
    Midnightcurcuit.
    There is one trick you can do, to PREVENT spending gems.
    1. First run play as good as you can, BUT at end, fault 5-10 times! This will allow you to always beat your time! Therefore you get many retries and you skip the timer.
    2. Learn the map
    3. Play the map perfectly, if you dont play it perfectly, get urself faults, but win ur opponent, gives u another 3 FREE chances.
    4. Repeat until your fast enough
    I have gotten into the top 20 that way, without spending ANY gems. This is the best way to play it.

CaptainStealie's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Stefan2499 Go to original post
    If you use apple (this might work on android too)
    Go to apple customer service, start a live chat and describe the problem. In other words bugs in game prevent promised result of the inapp purchase.
    They usually give you refunds.
    I have used this method before when i didnt get my rider club after the purchase.
    Also worked on a failed purchase. I was a nub back then, saw the donkey paint and thought donkey came with it. Lol
    Didnt come with it, i was pissed, did the refund
    AND...i was able to keep the camo
    Try it, it might work

Also, i already told the problem to customer support, they are saying, they are "TRYING" to fix this.
    BUT...they also said no compensations planned!
    So tbf dont waste ur time on the forums
    They dead anyway
    Hope this helps tho
    NO, you canít do that! Thatís not allowed! You have to spend money and whatís spent is gone forever! You have to spend more, fuc...

Um.. I mean... Thanks a lot Stefan2499 for your contribution to the forums. Although this wonít be helpful to anybody else so please donít try it out, yíall.

In the meantime, weíll try to maybe someday look into it somehow. Just be kind and keep spending money on the game and please never ask for refunds. Thatís a no-no, a big nopie, which will hurt a lot of feelings and vacations! 😔👎🏼

If you encounter any problems in the game, just pm Kim Jong-Un to have it solved.

Thank you for your understanding! 😊👍🏼

PS: Stefan2499, if you might encounter sudden issues on the forums, like being banned and such... cope with it. 😡

You're trying too hard

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Stefan2499 Go to original post
    Yes you can. Firstly you need many friends, they gift you tickets.
    Secondly upgrade all ur bikes, first though the good ones, the bad ones at least to around 7/7/7/7. But focus the agility and ktm bikes.
    Anyway, with that being done its very easy to become legends without spending money on the game. Providing your good at it. I totally recommend ANBA to practice maps, whilst grinding coins.
    (Im 3 times legends, but sometimes i peack out at rank 1, not to risk losing the reward)
    Yes i did get rider club for faster upgrades, however my first 2 legend wins weremdone before i spent a penny!
    Also talking about bunker, i can gove you a few tips:
    Beginning try your best run possible, without ticket spending. You might intimidate your opponent leading to easier wins.
    Then do nothing until the last 20minutes. Then dominate him, use tickets if needed.
    He might feel save by that time, and you can fall him in the back.
    Also whilst we are talking about tips.
    Midnightcurcuit.
    There is one trick you can do, to PREVENT spending gems.
    1. First run play as good as you can, BUT at end, fault 5-10 times! This will allow you to always beat your time! Therefore you get many retries and you skip the timer.
    2. Learn the map
    3. Play the map perfectly, if you dont play it perfectly, get urself faults, but win ur opponent, gives u another 3 FREE chances.
    4. Repeat until your fast enough
    I have gotten into the top 20 that way, without spending ANY gems. This is the best way to play it.
    Thanks Stefan2499. I meant this bunker season only. This f-cked up one. Regular bunker seasons are simple otherwise.

Good tip on the Midnight Circuit trick. Midnight Circuit does nothing to advance you in the game so I don't care where I end up on it.

Originally Posted by CaptainStealie Go to original post

PS: Stefan2499, if you might encounter sudden issues on the forums, like being banned and such... cope with it. ��
    lol no worries, this is just my alt ��
    Um but dont read some of my other posts then i got quite salty on the news section ������

Originally Posted by Rocknrolll21 Go to original post
    Thanks Stefan2499. I meant this bunker season only. This f-cked up one. Regular bunker seasons are simple otherwise.

Good tip on the Midnight Circuit trick. Midnight Circuit does nothing to advance you in the game so I don't care where I end up on it.
    Well you can win maps, so i care.
    Also coins, TICKETS, boosters, paintjobs, clothe...
    I mean unless you got everything ��