Thread: AnnouncementSave The Date - Update 1.82 | Forums

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Manager

Save The Date - Update 1.82

Agents!

We are happy to announce that Update 1.8.2 is launching across PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 next week, June 14th! Players can expect two new Legendary mission modes for Madison Field Hospital and General Assembly alongside the newest system to The Division—Shields. More information on the Shields system will be revealed soon!

We are also introducing Reactivation Caches that will be granted to all players with the launch of 1.8.2. Designed with new players in mind, these caches welcome Agents back to The Division by preparing players for end-game activities. Available at the Rewards Claim Vendor for three weeks starting with the launch of 1.8.2, players will earn the following rewards:

• Full non-Classified (4-piece) sets of Striker, D3-FNC and FireCrest at 256 gear score
    • Six pieces of High End Gear
    • Five weapon attachments and mods
    • Five weapons (one pistol, one SMG, one AR, one shotgun, and one MMR)
    • Three Cypher Keys, 2000 Phoenix Credits and 500 D-Tech

Lastly, Classified Gear balancing and bug fixes are going live with 1.8.2. Here is a short recap of the upcoming changes. The 1.8.2 Patch Notes will be available for a full list of changes.

Classified Gear
    • Predator’s Mark—Set Bonus (6 pieces)
      • Hitting 10 shots without switching targets now applies The Predator’s Mark which makes the target bleed for 50% of the damage already done by those bullets. The Damage over time to the target is increased by 15% for every 3000 Stamina and can critically hit the target. When at 9000 Stamina the damage over time bonus is increased by an additional 120%. The Predator's Mark ignores the Status Effect Immunity of NPCs.
    • Path of the Nomad—Set Bonus (6 pieces)
      • 50% chance to have no cool-down for Path of the Nomad when playing solo. Take 60% less damage for 10 seconds after Path of the Nomad is triggered.
    • Tactician’s Authority—Set Bonus (6 pieces)
      • Improved Tactician’s Authority stacks will no longer reset when using elevators. Stacks will now correctly be lost upon activation of Recovery Link.
    • Reclaimer—Set Bonus (6 pieces)
      • Reclaimer support stations will now self-destruct when the set is unequipped.

Gameplay
    • Opera House Landmark will now spawn NPCs correctly.
    • Support Stations with the highest health per tick will now take priority when in range of several stations.
    • Fixed an issue that would cause items to temporarily disappear from the inventory after having shared an item.
    • Dark Zone Contamination Event effect should no longer remain active once the event has ended.
    • Reduction to the auto-snap on aim via a cooldown after the first use.
    • Fixed an issue which would cause item mods to be unequipped when changing loadouts under certain conditions.

Head over to the Official Forums to engage in the conversations and leave us some feedback. We will see everyone on the streets of New York!

/The Division Dev Team

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Great job on getting the balance right this time. If everyone is running striker in the DZ then everything is finally even. Well played.

Awesome to see the striker shotgun with Cronus max going to get more abused now.

No load out slots increased
    No hard level like legendary on UG. Whiich is bad because you made it to easy listening to **** players that whine lots
    No change to resistance so no point playing it past level 20 as rewards for time are ****e
    No change to health skills meaning no use stick to an immune box

I love the new changes!!! You guys are starting to win me back. Nomad should have always been for solo players only. Predator now has a counter with the immunizer. And the best news is Cronus players are going to be crying ��, I love it!
     1 people found this helpful

The only gear set that needs a nerf is Strikers Classified

How is the Strikers set not getting nerfed? It is by far the easiest set to use and is severly OP with its DPS and self-healing. Predator's Mark is somewhat a joke in it's current state since it is way too easy to counter it by popping med kits, walking in and out of immunizer healing circle, dropping an immunizer, weaving between team mates, and overpowered by Striker's healing. Nomad will become useless in Last Stand and skirmish, and will easily be destroyed in the DZ as those wearing the set will be forced to be solo. Crazy how these developers know very little about their own game.

Time to uninstall as the game has almost no population on PC anyway.

I expected much more, hehe...
    Where is the striker nerf?
    Where is the weapons balance? We all still are a slaves of m4\house
    Where is buff to AB, Banshee, and tech sets to be viable in pvp?
    Atm it feels like we're going back to 1.5 times where absolutely all was runnin AB, and this time it just be the same with striker
    P.S. I think after lot of GEs ppl get farmed evething they needed and optimezed it to max, so, as for me, grind is over, and no where to grow.
    So I'm entering game only for make some DZ PVp runs, and if there will be only striker valuable = im off

What about Window-Full graphic setting? Will that be fixed as well?

●hey nice work on these changes but please do not ignore striker cause is gonna get really boring quick went all we see is just striker.
    ●can u make it so that the healing stacks do not stack as fast specially with shotguns and are taken away went emp (except for the damage stack) since it is what gives the set its survivability. Also went shooting a shield let it get its damage stacks but not its healing stack so the striker can destroy the shield but can still be push back since it would not get healing stack from shooting the shield.
    ●I love the striker set since it came out since I can do a lot of damage but for the healing stacks it should get a bit of a nerf so it does not feel as tanky.

COL_Norris's Avatar Member
    Looks good to me! Thanks for the update and ignore the sarcasm and whining about the striker set. It's the classified gear set that is the most fun to use, in my opinion. If someone thinks it's OP then maybe they shouldn't face tank someone with a striker build. Or... here's a thought, if it's so powerful, use it.

Norris

What a joke

Originally Posted by Sancho_Divine Go to original post
    How is the Strikers set not getting nerfed? It is by far the easiest set to use and is severly OP with its DPS and self-healing. Predator's Mark is somewhat a joke in it's current state since it is way too easy to counter it by popping med kits, walking in and out of immunizer healing circle, dropping an immunizer, weaving between team mates, and overpowered by Striker's healing. Nomad will become useless in Last Stand and skirmish, and will easily be destroyed in the DZ as those wearing the set will be forced to be solo. Crazy how these developers know very little about their own game.

Time to uninstall as the game has almost no population on PC anyway.
    Totally agree mate. Now striker is pretty much the only good classified for PVP.

These developers are surprisingly out of touch.

I am also considering deleting the game because of this.