UbiPhobos's Avatar Community Manager

Trials Fusion PS4 Connectivity Issues - June 5th *Resolved*

Hello,

We're aware of the issues affecting connectivity on the PS4 and are working towards resolving this as quickly as possible. Will keep you up to date on progress of the situation. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Update: We are continuing to investigate this issue - we apologize for the inconveniences and will post another update soon.

Update: This issue should now be resolved. Thank you for your patience and please let us know if you continue to experience issues.

Gulzt's Avatar Member
    Oh this was literally the last place I would check for news about problems like this. Was a bit disappointed nobody replied on Twitter acknowledging there was a problem when I tried to play last night :/

Not working for me

Hi, I downloaded the game yesterday from the PlayStation store, I like it a lot. I couldnít create a uplay account through the game because it would say it couldnít connect to the Ubisoft servers at this time. So I did it online yesterday. And then I tried connecting through the game because I already created an account, but it still didnít work. So I figured the servers were bogged down with it being free and all, and I waited until just now but itís still saying cannot connect at this time, sometimes it says that I entered an account that doesnít exist, but I think it does exist because Iím here, lol. Anyway, just wanted to bring that up, thanks!

same issue here, can't login, account not found, despite i just cheked and logged via pc

Can you confirm if this is still happening, please? Thank you!

Hello,

Yes it is still happening, although now itís just saying the Uplay account doesnít exist, but itís the same account I entered here in this forum, so Iím not really sure whatís going on. Thanks for the reply!