Thread: Where`s my Deluxe Pack? | Forums

Where`s my Deluxe Pack?

After the last update I now no longer have the Deluxe Pack! No Helo,no compound bow, no ATV, no nothing! So whats the problem?
     1 people found this helpful

same

all of my deluxe/gold/season pass stuff is gone.

That`s good to know, not about you losing your deluxe/gold/season pass, that It isn`t just me. I tried starting a new game and same results.....nothing!

In the German version it is the same.

The interesting thing is: If you go to drive "C" to the document folder of FarCry5 and deletes there a certain file, the lost things are temporarily available again.

But as soon as you restart the game or even on fast travels the things are gone again. As if the inventory file was not stored properly.

Known issues with the 1.06 update fellas - UBI-soft is aware of it but ya can still report your problem to them on the Tech forum here......

Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by mr_wilson1954 Go to original post
    Known issues with the 1.06 update fellas - UBI-soft is aware of it but ya can still report your problem to them on the Tech forum here......
    Yep, and thank you all for letting us know. The next title update, for which you should hear a date pretty soon (middle of the month), should fix this issue and get you your items back.

/CJ

same thing started for me today, every time i die i loose half my stuff, then i have to completely quit the game on my xbox one and restart and hope i dont die again. which of course i do. then i loose handguns, sniper rifles ect... annoying, and i got the gold steele edition.

Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Bontar Go to original post
    same thing started for me today, every time i die i loose half my stuff, then i have to completely quit the game on my xbox one and restart and hope i dont die again. which of course i do. then i loose handguns, sniper rifles ect... annoying, and i got the gold steele edition.
    Please have a look after TU7 is deployed in today's maintenance. That'll be 2pm UTC.

/CJ