Thread: New Bunker Season | Forums

Once again a big money grab / gt steal from urs truly

Ref all my previous post

Weak season af. Grinding on backwheel for minutes for points. Weak

Big up to rl / ubisoft for putting Norway on the map.

Ya boi 🌿

Unplayble

New bunker season.is unplayable: is impossible to understand if I win or I loose and how to win!!! It sucks

Originally Posted by carminegargiulo Go to original post
    New bunker season.is unplayable: is impossible to understand if I win or I loose and how to win!!! It sucks
    AMEN!

Feel ya bruh. Wack and weak and lame. Why even mixing x games into bunker anywayz?

Bunker is about beating times. Pvp. Thats it

Ya boi 🌿

How to take the fun away of the only place that kept the game alive all this years.. Well done!

I’ve tried to play this a few times but I just can’t do it anymore. I’d like to have the new tracks but it’s just not worth it. I can win my matchups but it’s just not any fun. 2nd day of the season and I’m out. Swing and a miss! (No offense intended to any of our Norwegian friends.)

Originally Posted by DMac3221 Go to original post
    I’ (No offense intended to any of our Norwegian friends.)
    No offence taken homie 😉

Pretty sure ubisoft / rl arr french / finnish man

Anyway. Sick already myself bruh
    beat this guy twice now and didnt even count

Bugged out

Ya boi 🌿

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    What the fack is this shet? Yesterday, I read some threads about this BS season so I only opened one showdown to try it first hand.
    This is NOT acceptable! This is facking terrible!!
    Absolutely zero communication with the players about what we have to do in the season. Yes, I know about the official thread. But even that doesn't tell you anything.
    I spent 200 golden tickets on 3 tracks trying to figure out WHY my opponent is winning and I keep getting defeated. I STILL don't understand what the fack I'm suppose to do and how I won 3 tracks last night. I read it's about the points for flips and not the time? But seriously....RedUbi....you gotta crawl before you run. Did you really expect us to just figure this season out right away? With your lack of communication you should have in the VERY LEAST given us 800 free golden tickets so we can figure out what we have to do to win. I don't even care if you took back the remaining gifted tickets after sayyyy 10 showdowns. AT LEAST you did something to help us figure it out. This season should be called "How much money can I rip off my customers?" You still surprise me with the stupid shet on each event.

I'm not happy, RedUbi. You keep asking for money and you get it 100%. We keep asking for changes, and we might see 1.68% changed.
    I'm not here to support your staff vacation this summer. I understand you need money to operate but you shouldn't be so facking greedy. I still toy with that trebuchet idea...if anyone recalls that.

Still haven't played the last burst of tracks. Just don't care anymore...

@Rocknrolll21

😂😂😂LMAO! Dieing her!

But so go’dd’amn true.

Lol @ This is NOT acceptable

And

You keep asking for money and you get it 100%. We keep asking for changes, and we might see 1.68% changed.

100% on point homie!

Keep up the good work. They need to listen.

I aint payin no mo’

Ya boi🌿

I admired the idea of introducing tricks into the point value of showdowns, it's a thing I always thought should have come into play, but this system is positively terrible.

After a few rounds of trying to figure out why I can't beat some opponents, I realized the terrible formula: Track time bonus is not that important. It's nothing more than a bonus. Meaning if you just do enough back-and-forth wheelies, or enough repeated flips, you can beat the fastest score in the world. It's about quantity, quality doesn't factor in in a meaningful way.

I currently have bronze on two tracks, over two minutes of track time, but hey I'm winning on those because I did enough of the two or three viable tricks to get them! Wow!

I would enjoy this system but there are kinks to work out. For a team that does like one update every quarter of the year, they don't think these out super hard.

rjscfo's Avatar Member
    biggest **** ever in 4 years Trials Frontier!!!!!!!