Thread: New Update - X Games Norway Season! | Forums

Losing gold tickets,losing chips, and winning are not counted...not only that but also losing stars and level even after winning... what the hell? Fix it or finish this lousy bunker

RL is always asking for users to follow them on social networks, to get engaged with them, to play the game. When these users have issues with the game, report what's going on, ask them to fix them, what's their answer? NONE.

I've seen the official Twitter account posting a "There are only 3 days left for the season end" which is pretty pathetic considering the poor experience they're providing to users and customers.

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by sup3rfm Go to original post
    RL is always asking for users to follow them on social networks, to get engaged with them, to play the game. When these users have issues with the game, report what's going on, ask them to fix them, what's their answer? NONE.

I've seen the official Twitter account posting a "There are only 3 days left for the season end" which is pretty pathetic considering the poor experience they're providing to users and customers.
    Dang
    Why do u even check the twitter then
    Thats ****ing disgusting by them
    One thinks they have backups and could just revert changes
    It seems to me like some lazy worker set on his keyboard amd boom, before RL could know that feature got implemented, sure you cant abuse poijts as hard anymore, but therefore you canwin while losing....YAY

Page 9 of 9 ◄◄  First ... 789