Thread: PS4 Rainbowsix siege season 3 pass | Forums

PS4 Rainbowsix siege season 3 pass

My buy Season 3 passes do not apply.
    I hope it gets settled soon.

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey AYAKAdevil, I'm moving this to the right forums. We're looking into this issue. Thanks for your patience.

Year 3 season pass

I also bought the year pass and only recieved the r6 credits. Im missing all the other stuff including the operators...

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    As Unicorn said, we are currently investigating the cause of this issue.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

My year 3 pass isnt working either i only got r6 credits

Meu season 3 não entrou

Meu season 3 só entrou o crédito r6 ,os operadores não entram

I have the same issue. Its been a week. Dose anyone know when it will be fixed?

Rainbow six pass

Its been 2 weeks for me and I still have got nothing but the R6 credits

Same

Im having the same issue

Year 3 pass a joke?

Hi.

Its been over 2 WEEKS since i bought the year pass without getting anything of it except the credits...

The support service said no refund was possible. 2 weeks im waiting. 2 weeks i wasted of the VIP status i spend 30 euros on for what?

I would like a refund or an exact date of when you guys are planning to fix this bs.

Instead of focusing on a dlc to come out where year pass owners have 7 days early acces but wont get it even though they payed for it..

If you cant provide me a refund or an EXACT date of fixing this i will contact sony next.

Or do you devs think its normal to rip our money for 2 weeks long for something you are aware that we dont get it?

Im looking forward for a response and i hope it will be a date of fixing this.

You guys really need to have a look at your priorities. Last time a similar thing happened was on a game where the devs were bankrupt in the end. I expected more from a company like ubisoft but you are doing worse than the small dev group i encountered before.

Thanks in forward.