Thread: Google Play Games Login stuck | Forums

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi everyone!
    Yes, this is an issue that seems to be mostly affecting Huawei phones. We're working towards a solution and as soon as I know more, I'll be back to update you. For now, we recommend trying the following to see if that helps clear the issue:

- Sync your Google account.
    - Remove and Re Add account.
    - Update your Google Play games app to the latest version.
    - Uninstall and Re Install Google Play games app.

If you've already tried these steps and nothing has helped, please let us know so we can add that to our data. Thanks so much for your patience!

Already done, nothing works, thanks anyway.

Same here already done that and it didn't helped. Thanx

Same, nothing happens

Think I found it; It seems to be related to the latest version of Google Play Services in combination with the Huawei OS (permissions).

More info http://piunikaweb.com/2018/05/15/pla...honor-devices/

The issue can be resolved by going to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Space and then click "Clear all data".

Launching Phone Destroyer then works again for me . The site mentions you need to clear the data after every reboot (untill google releases a patch for this problem).
     1 people found this helpful

Thank you for the updates everyone.

And thank you for finding a possible solution, ultddave1990. Can someone else give this a try? Fingers crossed it works for everyone.

Nop' didn't work for me.( Huawei P10 Lite)

Drat. No matter, we're continuing to work on this ourselves, and as soon as I hear anything, I'll be back to keep you all in the loop!

Originally Posted by ultddave1990 Go to original post
    Think I found it; It seems to be related to the latest version of Google Play Services in combination with the Huawei OS (permissions).

More info http://piunikaweb.com/2018/05/15/pla...honor-devices/

The issue can be resolved by going to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Space and then click "Clear all data".

Launching Phone Destroyer then works again for me . The site mentions you need to clear the data after every reboot (untill google releases a patch for this problem).
    It worked for me!! I clear all data, like you said plus all the data from Google play Games, install the game again and it worked!!

Honor 9, with Emui 8.0.0.