Thread: [KNOWN ISSUES] Updated 29/05 | Forums

Ubi-JollyCharly's Avatar Community Developer

[KNOWN ISSUES] Updated 29/05

ARCADE

[PC/PS4/XB1][PVP]Players can spawn on a shared spawn point when the map starts if they played another map before in the same session.

[PC/PS4/XB1][PVP]Not enough time to pick maps in Public and Private Lobbies.

[PC/PS4/XB1][PVP]Players name tags are missing or on the top left corner of the screen when players respawn.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Upload map timeout error.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Snapshots fully loads a second before the vote timer ends in Arcade PVP, not leaving enough time to vote.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Occasionally the map picked by one of the three map selectors is not selected for the voting phase.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Maps rating buttons are inverted.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Helicopter sounds were stuck in loop after it was destroyed.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Sometimes players do not spawn with selected loadout.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Opponent's line of sight impaired when Health bar/Armor is displayed as it overlap's the opponent's top part of the body.

[PC/PS4/XB1] [PVP] Crash during host migration.
    • Description: In PvP sessions, when the host of the game was changing, the game was sometimes crashing for all players.

[PC/PS4/XB1] [PVP] If the guest enters a vehicle as passenger then switches to driver, the vehicle will look like some parts detached when the guest exists.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Players spawn with no weapon and unable to equip weapons when the host migration occurs at the same moment they are spawning.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Host respawns with the last weapon he used.
    [LIST][*]Status: FIXED

[PS4/XB1][PVP] player spawns at the camera's postion rather then on an actual spawner.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Sometimes a party member joins muted and cannot be unmuted.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Microphone volume changes to 100% on game launch.

[PC/PS4/XB1][PVP]Players name tags are missing or on the top left corner of the screen when players respawn.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Press X twice to select a Map in Arcade.
    • Description: currently you have to press X once to get to the map detail, then press X again. It will be changed to X to select and Y for detail so user only has to press X once to select map

[PC/PS4/XB1] Lake surfaces are black in Arcade.

EDITOR

[PC/PS4/XB1] Original creator data is lost when map objective is changed..

[PC/PS4/XB1] Some of the Color Filters look the same.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Assets can still be added to the Object Budget after it is maxed out.

[PC/PS4/XB1] The navmesh does not generate when you batch move houses.

[PC/PS4/XB1] NPCs can shoot through Secured Windows when very close to them.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Grass_medium_03 texture from Paint Texture has the targeted material set to Water.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Asset names - Naming structure varies from game to game assets.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Some assets can be found twice in the same panels under the same name.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Flags on the buildings are not moving while wind is turned on.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Old AI Budget panel appears briefly after Loading Screen when creating a new map.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Frame rate drops if any vehicle is placed at the map edge.

[PC/PS4/XB1] "Light String 04 Lit" asset doesn't emit any light.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Broken thumbnails in the IGE on build WHITEFISH-267.89 he editor window.

[PC/PS4/XB1] Error Snowshoe-593036C0 occurs in 'My Favorite Maps' window after Refreshing the list of maps.

[PC] Disabled sounds in the Editor are re-enable when switching window with alt+tab and back to the Editor.

[PC] History not cleared on PC when changing map modes .

[PC] “Please wait” appears with empty button when publishing a map and losing focus on the editor window.
     2 people found this helpful

Good, but still work to be done

Happy to see many of these problems addressed in the new update; however, one major problem I am still noticing is glitches with the terrain. Some maps get this checkerboard pattern for whatever unknown reason, and some even have the terrain textures shifted out of place entirely. I spend extra time trying to get my settings to look as realistic as possible, so you can see how it would be irritating to have the terrain completely ruined by this glitch.
    Hopefully they will fix this problem in the coming updates, or at least provide some insight as to how to avoid these terrain glitches. Also in the single player modes the AI still are highly unpredictable; choosing at random which animation point they go to (some AI / animation points seem to work better than others). Hard to make a good SP map if you don't know how your AI will act.
     1 people found this helpful

AKAFootloose's Avatar Member
    Animation points are designed to be used at RANDOM, so they are working properly.

Can you please, for the love of the solo gamers, give an option to disable the AI budget limit when testing maps in the editor like you had in Far Cry 3 and 4!
    Or, if not, at least make the AI waves spawn in actual waves. Not one-for-one kills or a herald character needing to die before 10 security AI can spawn.

Thanks for the updates and progress report. Keep em coming!

I’d love to see the following:
    -some kind of objective mode
    -vehicle respawns
    -fixing spawn so that blue and red spawn are only for initial spawning
    -We should have an option to not allow re-uploads of our maps.

I appreciate the work!
     4 people found this helpful

Brimtown's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-JollyCharly Go to original post
    [SIZE=2]ARCADE

[PC/PS4/XB1] Occasionally the map picked by one of the three map selectors is not selected for the voting phase.

[
    When did this get fixed? Did this happen today? I heard from someone that mentioned this happened to them just a few hours ago, and it happened to me several times recently as well

bug found and valid complaints/hopes ubi can pull up/gj on the omni lights

hey.. I found a bug ") not sure if it has been reported already but the desk with the lamp on the tv, yeah it floats after the tv is destroyed,
    @1:30 in my beta vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRM1tLzBHak
    only tested in ed as I'm afraid to pub/not ready yet cuz all the bugz n such
    top left pic on this link (military electronics) http://list.farcry.info/?q=desk
    maybe someone can test in a real match- I'm not there yet..

also is the hole tool fixed yet? hear it is misaligned whenst pubbd

under map items too? no pub with under map stuff error? I may have to delete the hidden bunker..

and finally PLEASE TURN OFF VOTING & APPLY HARDCORE MODE!! more guns please - the selection is lame

please add mark IV update but do it unilaterally so It does not f people out of joining...
    more venting..
    why on earth would yall not let us delete a map upload, this is painfull to watch now.. far cry 4 needs that update as well..

ty for the Omni lights update, they are sikk. great idea there. and it has a variety of uses, mmmm two birds one stone soup ")

it would have been nice to get more direct info from ubi via email abouts updates btw- instead of having to scramble
    hope ubi can get these updates/game fixed asap before more people with sikk maps get steamrolled by another update that may be a map killer,
    i'll be realistic about it now- you get what you paid for? 60$ per disk and having to pay 120/yr ps plus is fuqqing outrageous.
    guess I can take this as a patience tester and prey it does not go south like fc3 and 4

It's great to see all of these issues fixed, but there's still more to do for the editor.

For me, the textures shifting after publishing is the biggest problem with the editor. I've also recently noticed some odd squares in some of my textures that weren't there in editing. Maybe this is the checkerboard pattern that kingdjedefre was mentioning in his post.

I also agree with legacyzero's list. Objective modes, vehicle respawns, initial spawn option for spawn points, and the option to disable re-uploading.

There also needs to be a search bar for consoles and the option to change more options for placed weapons (like attachments, and whether or not the weapon can be resupplied by ammo boxes).

I would like to re-emphasize the texture shifting after publishing glitch. I would like this glitch addressed in a future update. Additionally, the new window textures are great, but when a window is destroyed, the texture displays as bright primary pink. I would like to see this addressed in a future update.

I am also concerned about terrain holes shifting. I haven't encountered this problem yet, but I am concerned about it since my current project 80+ hour map uses holes all over the place.

Ubi-JollyCharly's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by Manlius10A Go to original post
    I would like to re-emphasize the texture shifting after publishing glitch. I would like this glitch addressed in a future update. Additionally, the new window textures are great, but when a window is destroyed, the texture displays as bright primary pink. I would like to see this addressed in a future update.

I am also concerned about terrain holes shifting. I haven't encountered this problem yet, but I am concerned about it since my current project 80+ hour map uses holes all over the place.
    Hi Manlius,

your reports shared with the devs regarding the texture shifting.
    as for the new window texture, it was actually added by accident, shouldn't have been in this title update, for the exact reason you mention. so unfortunatelly it will be removed with next TU, not fixed. I explained it all here

Originally Posted by Brimtown Go to original post
    When did this get fixed? Did this happen today? I heard from someone that mentioned this happened to them just a few hours ago, and it happened to me several times recently as well
    looks like it wasn't fixed enough after all :/
    I informed the devs about the issue persisting
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►