Thread: Blackout vanity outfit for tir 3 & 2 | Forums

Blackout vanity outfit for tir 3 & 2

Am i missing some thing. I finised in tier 3 and no vanity set has been given as a reward. I dont actully think i saw the message at log on about ge position. Has anyone else got a reward for blackout.

Im hopeing the 1 star box i had on vender is from a old ge not this one. It should be as it said i had all the itams when i open it.

Seems a waste to put all the hours in for nowt.

Ms_Salami's Avatar Senior Member
    same

As far as I remember they said there are no vanity this GE

UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Zimbo78 Go to original post
    As far as I remember they said there are no vanity this GE
    Yes, there is no vanity set for Blackout as previously mentioned. We're seeing some reports of no leaderboard rewards going out since Blackout ended, so please hang tight as we investigate.

Same goes for myself. Was in Tier 3 with 9642 GE creds on xbox and have not received any rewards. My brother was also in Tier 3 with 9525 GE creds but he has not logged on to check for rewards yet. Will have to wait and see i guess.

Ms_Salami's Avatar Senior Member
    Amper the text was only changed to read weapon skins today. Is someone trying to pull the wool here?

The text this morning read: 'In addition, three new weapon skins alongside a new vanity outfit will be rewarded based on player performance on the tiered-Global Event Leaderboards. We hope to see everyone in-game!'

See other thread:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...t-for-blackout

In anycase it's broken and nothing was rewarded. Whether it was caches, skins, gear, coins, or bitconnect it didn't happen.

stylez-one's Avatar Member
    yeah, i think there's no vanity set for blackout..i ended up tier 3 too and received the 3 classified caches and 3 weapon skins only: elemental - blast, elemental - crackle and elemental - discharge.

agentCoats's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ms_Salami Go to original post
    Amper the text was only changed to read weapon skins today. Is someone trying to pull the wool here?

The text this morning read: 'In addition, three new weapon skins alongside a new vanity outfit will be rewarded based on player performance on the tiered-Global Event Leaderboards. We hope to see everyone in-game!'

See other thread:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...t-for-blackout

In anycase it's broken and nothing was rewarded. Whether it was caches, skins, gear, coins, or bitconnect it didn't happen.
    Sounds like a copy-and-paste malfunction. A mod said, in another thread, that there were no outfits for this GE. Which is why I personally didnt bother getting a good enough total.

I can confirm this. I was in tier 2 and I still didn't receive anything.