Thread: Energy cheating is a thing | Forums

Energy cheating is a thing

I just got slaughtered by someone 2 levels below me that legit just threw 2-3 cards for every one of mine (most of them the same characters), including 3 man bear pigs in 20 seconds. You can not tell me that energy hacking is not a thing. Iím getting really tired of this b.s.

DarthCh3f's Avatar Member
    It's rampant!!

I try to build the cheapest decks imaginable and I still get out numbered by units constantly. People dropping terrance and mimsy like nothing all game long with no impact and plenty of support troops. This game is a fricken joke. They should just give everyone unlimited mana.

Then take a video and upload some proof! Your words mean nothing since many others in the community (including the devs) see this kind of cheating as no longer possible. Even on this forum, some of your members found "proof" of cheating and were congratulating themselves incorrectly...

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ase-read-below

No cheating at all in this video, despite the claims otherwise of people watching it. But hey, if someone, ANYONE, can come forward with current video evidence, we can have a real discussion. Until then, git gud
     1 people found this helpful

ItsJustBuck's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi mstrzalkowski76,

Energy management is core aspect of our PvP, so if an opponent has a lower cost deck than you and better energy management than you, it can easily seem like they're throwing out too many cards. I can tell you that our anti-cheat is working as intended and it is not possible to use any sort of 'unlimited' energy hacks. If you record some videos of your matches, it can help you see things like total energy used, misplays by you (or your opponent) and can generally help you improve your overall game-play.

With all that being said, I would very much like to see a video of 3 Manbearpigs spawned in 20 seconds.

Given that these same people are throwing many cards that are in my deck, itís not a matter of me having poor energy management. I can count and I know the numbers. When I start the game and I throw 3 cards and they throw 10 immediately, thatís a problem. Say what you want, but something is not working and Iíve reported multiple players for this. Today, I did a pvp match where the other person took control of several of my cards without the benefit of the mind control card. But sure...they arenít cheating. Mmm hmm

Record a game and post a link. You can do it on any smartphone (feature is built into iOS and most android models even). Until then, I simply do not believe you or your ability to properly count energy. Every single time someone makes this claim they either fail to bring any evidence at all or they post a video that shows they are in fact just losing the energy game.

You can choose to believe me or not, but when I see someone throw 3 man-bear-pigs back to back along with all their other cards they play, you can not sit there an tell me that people aren't cheating. I know how to count and many of these people are using the same cards I have, so I know what they are worth. I'm not some stupid teenage kid playing here, so save your rudeness for someone else.

I choose not to believe you.

At least... not with no video evidence

And I can claim that my opponents regularly summon Al Gore and Skuzzlebut to immediately counter my MBP. It's fun to just say things are true!

Video. Take one and share.

And how exactly do you take video because I've not been able to do so on my phone. I do have some screenshots, but of course, you'll claim they were doctored or something because instead of actually trying to help people who are getting screwed over, you just go about your merry way telling people they are liars.

I played someone today that summoned a Pope Timmy, Sexy Nun Randy and a Stan of Many Moons AT THE SAME TIME. Now, tell me again how I don't know how to count or that I mis-manage energy. Please. I'd like to know how you will justify this.