Thread: OTHG ( OverTheHillGang ) 6YR Anniversary in June ! | Forums

bigbow62's Avatar Senior Member

OTHG ( OverTheHillGang ) 6YR Anniversary in June !

Hi track builders we ( THE OTHG ) are coming up on our 6th year anniversary & we would love it if some of you builders (& long time friends of the gang ) could put together some small speedrunning tracks to help us celebrate our 6th year ! Nothing big or time consuming just a small build with a OTHG egg or two. Over the years the community has shown us lots of love with past anniversary builds.So if you have the time anytime from now till the end June is fine,I know the gang always gets a big kick out of them.We can promise lots of runs and feedback for being part of our 6th year anniversary. Thank you all 💖 signed ( bigbow62,The Bowen Boys, The Boss ) 😎 [ OTHG • 2012-2018+ ]

bigbow62's Avatar Senior Member
    Thank you track builders for the sweet OTHG 6 year anniversary tracks ! I hope all of you are fired up for Rising and the new track editor..... can't wait to see what you guys can come up with starting next Feb.Well thanx again.... see you in Feb. OTHG on our way to 7 years and a new trials game.I was bummed to here that the TEAMS won't be coming back.... we can't let this happen Trials players..... WE WANT TEAMS IN RISING !