Thread: Say "Hello, eh!" to Ubi-Toller, our new Community Manager! | Forums

ThatDarnSteve's Avatar CommunityDeveloper

Say "Hello, eh!" to Ubi-Toller, our new Community Manager!

Hey everyone, Steve from RedLynx here! Today is an awesome day. Today, we're welcoming a new member to our little Phone Destroyer community team! Ubi-Toller is our latest community manager to join the team! Ubi-Toller will be here on the forums, and other platforms to help you with whatever issues you may have, provide support where possible, and moderate. Ubi-Toller hails from the Great White North (but not the one here in Finland!) of Canada, and will be helping Buck and I to make sure community concerns are addressed, and that community feedback is collected and presented to our development team. Please be sure to give a warm welcome!

Toller will be posting a few words below!

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello, fellow Phone Destroyers!

I’m Toller, and I’m your newest Community Manager! It’s great to be here! I’ve been a fan of South Park since it first began, way back when I was far too young to be watching it. They told me it would rot my brain and I’d never amount to anything, but ha! I proved them wrong, didn’t I?

I’m here to give advice, to trade tips, and to tell you to stop being mean to each other whenever needed. Oh, and to accept any and all blame for that last second Barrel Dougie or Fireball that cost you a match, because that’s my official job as the staff Canadian.

My favourite South Park kid is Kyle, and I’m strongly considering getting a tattoo of one of Kenny’s rats. I’ve been playing video games of all kinds since I was old enough to hold a controller. I try to always have an Ike in my deck for luck, because as an Aries, I’m super superstitious. I also enjoy cooking, the word “erroneous”, and pop music.

Looking forward to seeing you all in South Park!
     1 people found this helpful

Hello and welcome Toller ! I think that you are a very courageous guy to accept this job xD
    It’s a great news to have you here, I hope everything will work well.

Welcome again !

NGL totally thought the name was Ubi-Troller and I had to recheck to make sure today wasn't actually april fools day lol. Welcome Ubi-Troller... err... Ubi-Toller, glad to see the community support is finally expanding. Hope to see a lot more communication between staff and community now.

Do not forget to welcome other Phone Destroyer communities.

Hey Ubi-Troller, just wanted to let you know I'm hopeful you'll treat the players with more respect than Steve (especially being Canadian) and understand that the game's problems are not ones that the players created.

Quote from Redlynx Steve: Deranking is a tricky issue. Some players will never be happy at Legendary, as what they want is to win, not be challenged.

Btw you guys, telling players to go to this forum is not an adequate way of preparing everyone in the top 50% to get locked in. Get ready for more lazy derankers to show up in these chats.

Good luck with the new position!

Thanks Vargas_NL! I really appreciate the welcome!

Plot twist: I'm actually a courageous gal. XD

That's too funny, Dannyb! The Duck Toller is the official dog of Nova Scotia, the province I call home.

Thanks for the welcome!

Absolutely, johnjackson91! I'm starting out here for now, and then I'll be popping up regularly on both the subreddit and on Discord as well. Is there anywhere else you feel I should say hello?

Hello Kidd!

Of course we all have great respect for the players of South Park: Phone Destroyer, and I'm excited to hear everyone's thoughts about how to make this game even more fun than it already is.

Thanks for the good luck!