Thread: New deck Iím experimenting with | Forums

New deck Iím experimenting with

Iíve been attempting to play with an Adventure/Sci-Fi deck and I was hoping someone could give me some feedback on the deck I made:

Average: 2.8

Nelly lv 4
    Dogpoo lv 3
    Marcus lv 3
    Rat Swarm lv 4
    Stan of Many Moons lv 2 (max)
    Calamity Heidi lv 4 (max)
    Smuggler Ike lv 4
    Astronaut Butters lv 4
    Alien Clyde lv 4
    Enforcer Jimmy lv 3 (max)
    Robo Bebe lv 3 (max)
    Poison lv 4

Also which would be better: Poison or Lightning Bolt (lv 4)?

I would counter this deck by baiting your Poison with my Cyborg Kenny, then eat away your whole swarm with Pigeon Gang.

Update: after a few tweaks here and there I made a new Adventure/Sci-Fi deck, u can give feedback on it just donít be smug about your comments, Iím sick of that crap.

Nelly lv 4
    Dogpoo lv 3
    Marcus lv 3
    Rat Swarm lv 4
    Stan of Many Moons lv 2 (max)
    Calamity Heidi lv 4 (max)
    Smuggler Ike lv 4
    Astronaut Butters lv 4
    Alien Clyde lv 4 (max)
    Bandita Sally lv 4
    Robo Bebe lv 3 (max)
    Lightning Bolt lv 4

I've been running a pretty similar deck myself.
    Haven't gotten my Somm yet and I opted for poison. Like homeboy said, these are some squishy characters. I have a sheriff though for pigeons. Its the arrowstorm that hurts. What rank are you at right now and let us know how its going, like is there a specific reason for changing spells? Do you not miss Jimmy? I might try Lightning myself and maybe throw my Marcus back in.

Originally Posted by Kutchrkokoff Go to original post
    I've been running a pretty similar deck myself.
    Haven't gotten my Somm yet and I opted for poison. Like homeboy said, these are some squishy characters. I have a sheriff though for pigeons. Its the arrowstorm that hurts. What rank are you at right now and let us know how its going, like is there a specific reason for changing spells? Do you not miss Jimmy? I might try Lightning myself and maybe throw my Marcus back in.
    Currently Iím around rank 48, this deck is pretty good in pvp although I was considering swapping out many moons for sherrif or arrowstorm as nowadays hes constantly hit with fireballs, lightning, combustion, and occasionally transmogrify, and his charge is so slow itís fully filled when he gets to the middle uninterupted and half the time heís mind controlled. As for lightning, I mainly use it in place of arrowstorm as it can pretty much one shot anything, I mostly use it for cards like Mecha Timmy, Many Moons, Medusa Bebe, and Starvin Marvin as I find Arrowstorm too weak to deal with them and Poison takes too long to kill them. I donít know what u mean by ďDo I not miss Jimmy?Ē U may have to clarify on that one for me. If u can max out Marcus at level 2 heís a keeper cause then he can deal over 65 damage to the new kid and over 70 at level 3, he can also act as a pseudo-tank in place of tanks like Cartman, PC Principal, or Barbrady, so yeah I definitely think heís worth investing in. Whatís your rank and what kind of deck do u run?

Sally lv4
    Smuggler Ike lv4
    Heidi lv4 (max)
    Sheriff lv4
    Robo Bebe lv3 (23/25)
    Enforcer Jimmy lv3
    Astrl Butters lv4
    Alien Clyde lv5
    Poison lv4
    Nelly lv3 (max)
    Rats lv4 (max)
    Dogpoo lv2 (max)

I noticed you swapped out your Jimmy. I'm running at rank 45 and Jimmy seems to be my best defense against those offenders you mentioned against Poison. I know what you mean about it taking too long as well and I'm starting to see a lot more mechas, somms, etc. They're a real pain every time I try to push past my top rqnk(47). I actually traded out my black kid for robot bebe because of you and am highly impressed with her. Can't wait to max her out.

Ill be playing around with some spells now that the event is over. Marcus too, but Jimmy might be hard to let go of. What was your reasoning?

Originally Posted by Kutchrkokoff Go to original post
    Sally lv4
    Smuggler Ike lv4
    Heidi lv4 (max)
    Sheriff lv4
    Robo Bebe lv3 (23/25)
    Enforcer Jimmy lv3
    Astrl Butters lv4
    Alien Clyde lv5
    Poison lv4
    Nelly lv3 (max)
    Rats lv4 (max)
    Dogpoo lv2 (max)

I noticed you swapped out your Jimmy. I'm running at rank 45 and Jimmy seems to be my best defense against those offenders you mentioned against Poison. I know what you mean about it taking too long as well and I'm starting to see a lot more mechas, somms, etc. They're a real pain every time I try to push past my top rqnk(47). I actually traded out my black kid for robot bebe because of you and am highly impressed with her. Can't wait to max her out.

Ill be playing around with some spells now that the event is over. Marcus too, but Jimmy might be hard to let go of. What was your reasoning?
    Well nowadays I donít trust Jimmy in pvp because he has a glitch that screws everything up for you. You can read about it here:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...r-Jimmy-glitch

And or here:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ng-nothing-bug

Thatís pretty much the only thing stopping me from using him, and possibly because heís harder to upgrade and is slower starting out than cards like Heidi or Sally. Maybe if they fix his problem Iíll start using him again.