Thread: MaintenanceMaintenance - April 12th, 2018 [COMPLETE] | Forums

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Manager

Maintenance - April 12th, 2018 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for weekly maintenance on Thursday, April 12th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     2 people found this helpful

Awesome!

Will 1.8.1 drop with this maintenance? I was really afraid that with the news of #Division2 you guys wouldn't make more content For #TheDivision, but then I watch #StateoftheGame and Booom! Headshot with new GE! Awesome!! Love it😁

Originally Posted by TheAbusiveDane Go to original post
    Will 1.8.1 drop with this maintenance? I was really afraid that with the news of #Division2 you guys wouldn't make more content For #TheDivision, but then I watch #StateoftheGame and Booom! Headshot with new GE! Awesome!! Love it��
    Update 1.8.1 will deploy during this maintenance and will be available to play as soon as it finishes.

Originally Posted by ceekay.sickart Go to original post
    It will drop, however, I don't see any Patch Notes for it. Usually they published the notes a day before the patch. It seems now the patch notes will either be the ones that were present in the PTS, or there will be no patch notes whatsoever...
    Patch notes will be available tomorrow morning in the News & Announcement section of the forum.

/ Johan

Well..

Well.. I would just wish for one of the devs to confirm it will drop with this maintanance 😁 and then again i think this suspicion comes from other games that say something and nothing happens, but I've not experienced this with #TheDivision soo.. I'm very sorry and I will now sit quietly waiting for tomorrow😁😂

Johan

Damn Johan, you beat me to my question😂

Maintenance is finished and Update 1.8.1 is live on all platforms.

Delta Error - Server not available

Tried connecting to the server now. But it’s still telling me it’s down. Updated and patched already.
     1 people found this helpful

Servers still down?

I'm in the same boat. Trying to login, message says servers are still down.