UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    That's a great step to try whenever an odd event pops up! Thanks for letting us know that helped.

I had the same glitch where after you liberate Tracey the game would pop up a notification and would freeze. I tried EVERYTHING and was on the verge of requesting a refund when it occurred to me. SHOOT TRACEY IN THE HEAD BEFORE LIBERATING HER< THEN IMMEDIATELY REVIVE HER. Problem solved!

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for sharing your work around FiberOptik47!

The lesson Faith Mission fix

Shooter and then revive Tracy

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Did that workaround also work for you, Khriswilling94?

I had a slightly different issue on this mission where once I killed all the men in the room I heard Tracey whistling for me, but she was nowhere to be seen. When I walked near the locked door the subtitles showed her talking but I didn't hear or see her. I grabbed the key and opened the door, but was then stuck inside the prison.

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but the solution I found was to reload my last checkpoint. She appeared and the cutscene happened without incident. Hope this helps anyone in the future.

I have had this problem (freeze upon popup notification during this mission) since 3 days ago and have stumbled across a workaround. I followed what FiberOptik47 said. While Tracy is getting up (regardless of whether or not you shoot her) go into the main menu and reload the last checkpoint. You should immediately move on to the next cut-scene.

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for sharing Tolsys!!

Page 7 of 7 ◄◄  First ... 567