UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager

System 3 Planet Scenes

Hola, Space Monkeys!

You said you wanted to see more content, so you got more content. Head over to the blog and discuss the contrasting landscapes you may find in System 3. Make sure you let us know what you think!

👉 http://ubi.li/c3vn6 👈
     2 people found this helpful

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member
    I want to see more content.

What do we want people? Moar content!
     5 people found this helpful

KIERROK's Avatar Member
    If it means freeing slaves, or a bonny lad/lass, I'll be heading into danger!
     2 people found this helpful

bananenslip's Avatar Member
    Oh one of the first game that wants meteorit showers.
    Normaly a shower is mission-dependet.
    With realistic catastrophes that can be coprehendet, it will be nice.

it can be that some guys raging because they where killed by a meteorite while they explore.
    but only meteorites?
    whats about the following catastrophes from the impact?

if we fly in the space and see meteorites coming to a planet, can we warn them?
    A tribe in the forrest havent anny possibilities to be warned from a system.

If ubi makes real catastrophes in the game, so i wish the will make it possible during exploring to see the danger comes.
    Computers or NPC can make too late an alarm and those informations can save life if we see some meteorites comes down to a planet.

if these things are rare and realy mercyless, then is the feeling of sadness very present.

its clear big cities are untouchable because the have shields or beams that protect them.
    but not all slums have the luxurie of a near city.

On this picture on the top i had to watch twice XD
    but it looks hard and i can see the fear and violence

TheLegacy1994's Avatar Junior Member

Space and Planets

In Beyond Good & Evil 1, I loved traveling through space and reaching the space station, that was amazing! So if we can have the chance to travel through space and visit different planets, that would be amazing!

Hallucinati's Avatar Junior Member

lol

As long as I can take photos of cute animals and explore huge cities and see beautiful sights then I am happy, also I need a good and long story with all the I will be happy. Hopefully this game won't pull a "No Mans Sky" (lie about the game's content and overall just ruin everything) or a "Call Of Duty" (Have an enticing but limited-world and short story) With all your time and effort Ubisoft I guarantee you will have this game up and running to its standards and expectations. See you guys in the next update

Scudman's Avatar Junior Member

Inspire

Hi!
    You are Ubisoft, you could inspire from Assassin's Creed Origins, I spent so many hours on it that I can't count!
    The exploration was brang to a new level that RPG games rarely propose, the interrogations points where very important and kind of led the player to go to these unknown places and brang some surprises. I'm just saying, it's just an idea. It's rare that I want to go through a game 100% and this one made me want to. Explore is something you have to give interests for the player like stuffing, advantages, skills or interesting quests about the culture, that's what interested me about this game.

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Scudman Go to original post
    Hi!
    You are Ubisoft, you could inspire from Assassin's Creed Origins, I spent so many hours on it that I can't count!
    The exploration was brang to a new level that RPG games rarely propose, the interrogations points where very important and kind of led the player to go to these unknown places and brang some surprises. I'm just saying, it's just an idea. It's rare that I want to go through a game 100% and this one made me want to. Explore is something you have to give interests for the player like stuffing, advantages, skills or interesting quests about the culture, that's what interested me about this game.
    I would say Witcher3>AC:O
    I played both and conclude that there is way more depth for all characters in Witcher 3 and the World offers so many secrets up to really good jokes.
    I would say don't take your own games as example take the best you can find.

PortalGrimriper's Avatar Junior Member

if not already in the game but what i would like to see

So far what i am saw about this game is awesome.If not in the game already, i would like to see fine detail towards everything, fine details which the course the game lead towards. Customize your character even down to fine details like facial marks, eye color, marking on skin, skin color, hair, facial hair, eyebrow hair and beard color. Alot of buying and selling of items to get credit to purchase stuff in the game, alot of side quest to do to reach up in lvl. Every individual should have a task to be done and should be repeating the same what ever, they should be showing different body/emotion physics. Want to see a live world of everyone doing their own stuff, AI robbing others, AI getting mix emotiions towards fellow friends/crew members and alot more. I would like to see space battle with other ships, fighthing to take what other pirates and if so chase you across space to hunt you down. Ship customization must be off the charts, ship size should be customizable and way more towards that. I would like to see real day and night time cycle with different climate changer to insane tonado storms and harricane like weather since every planets are different and expected to have different weather effects. All planets society should be different, would like to see floating cities,underwater cities and so on with different dangerous quest and hard boss challenges.