Thread: Display lag | Forums

I don't understand why they didn't have a test mode when you calibrate the lag time under options after you change the milliseconds. Like after you select the milliseconds there should have been a quick single note guitar phrase to test it and if it is off change it and try the phrase again. It makes it a lot easier instead of going in and out of the options and going into the game and playing a song and trying to figure it out.

*DEVELOPERS I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS!!!*

ZumaRocks's Avatar Senior Member
    The developers are not reading this. They are reading the official bugs and requests threads and this has already been addressed.

Cool, thanks for the response.

Rocksmith-Matt's Avatar Rocksmith Game Designer
    Our next patch will have an improvement to the lag correction screen. Our fix will make it so you can see the effects of your change without leaving the options menu.

Rocksmith Developers do regularly read these forums. We just haven't had a lot of time to respond.

Aaaanndd...Yes. They're listening.

Thank you so much for responding and listening. This game is amazing, I've played guitar for 13 years and am an avid musician. Even someone like me can appreciate a game like this and better my skills. It makes it even better that you guys are listening to the people who use the product to make it better. I can't wait for the library to get more expansive with all kinds of genres to come. Thank you for making a game that actually teaches you and provides endless fun. Now if someone can figure out how to apply this type of idea to learning to play drums, LOL. Keep up the awesome work improving this tool and giving what the customers want, it means a lot.

like everybody i dont like going back and forth between menus. So what i did was put in a version of GH that I have. (i know sorry people) But does anyone know if the video lag u set on GH would be the same as on RS. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this?

Originally posted by comatosevessel:
    Thank you so much for responding and listening. This game is amazing, I've played guitar for 13 years and am an avid musician. Even someone like me can appreciate a game like this and better my skills. It makes it even better that you guys are listening to the people who use the product to make it better. I can't wait for the library to get more expansive with all kinds of genres to come. Thank you for making a game that actually teaches you and provides endless fun. Now if someone can figure out how to apply this type of idea to learning to play drums, LOL. Keep up the awesome work improving this tool and giving what the customers want, it means a lot.
    +1 for Drumsmith
    I imagine the day will come when an accurate portable kit can be produced cost effectively.