Xbox one wired controller

Hi i have a isssue with the xbox one wired controller i have pressed all the buttons moved the sticks but nothing works evrything works fine in far cry 4 but far cry 5 for some reason it will not work is this a fault that needs patching?

same problem with razor controller and shield controller

Same problem with XBOX 360

The game simply doesn't work with the gamepad.
    What are we supposed to do? I hate keyboard and mouse for games. It's uncomfortable and without potentiometers, the thing is just bad to play.

Gamepad glitch?

i got it working through steam with the console mod thingy but for some reason everything works but the arrows on the left side. i just have to play without support, rocks or cameras the next few hours til i get an answer here i guess.

by the way yes i have tried other games and other menus, far cry 5 is the only offender out of every game i own to this day.

Same issue, D-Pad not working. Come on UbiSoft, what is going on?

MDD136's Avatar Junior Member
    Same here, my nacon controler does not work...But it work on all previous far cry and assassin creed unity.

C'mon Ubisoft make this game work with controller please!!

Stunning. I am in disbelief. Really??!?! I pre-ordered for this?? Please fix this immediately. Not a happy customer at all right now. Unreal.

Xbox one wired controller

I do hope they sort this out played 2 hours with key board and mouse last night was a total nightmare on there supported peripherals it says microsoft xbox one controller here the link https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...Far-Cry-5-FC5/
    the game says it found new controller but nothiing works come on ubisoft please fix this

Logitech Wired Controller doesn't work either

What the heck?

Figured out my controller problem - controller must be in "DirectInput" mode - there is a switch on the underside of the controller that must be set to the right.