LOL, who melee you. Not much of a cheat if it didnt kill you. But thats weird

So are Macros cheating then? everyone in the game is using macros for recoil and rapid fire. Whats the difference? Anyways if you think someone is cheating then report them and move on, stop whining and start winning.

Well if everyone should have standard equipment then everyone should have same internet connection, graphics card, monitor, mouse, and so on. A high end gaming monitor with a cross hair overlay gives you an advantage, its always pay to win.

gunbladelad's Avatar Member
    Macros can be deemed as cheating just as much as cheat codes as they are literally software designed to change the behaviour of hardware interaction with other software.

Is it fair for someone with standard software and hardware to go up against someone who has macros allowing them to fire 10 times faster? I don't think so.
     1 people found this helpful

sIRwa2's Avatar Junior Member
    everyone in the game is using macros for recoil and rapid fire
    wauw, If you think this, i understand that from that point of view its oke to cheat too. Me personally, i dont think EVERYBODY is using macro's sure there will be people but imo it cant be more than 10 maybe 5 % of the player base.. not 90% thats delusional.

Regarding cheating of performance enhancing, it's a very grey line, for me if you stay within the given parameters of the game your fine, anything extra is cheating.

what about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKQHEweX-Ss

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Currently in a hot country, where Spanish is the main language.
    Originally Posted by Park_My_Bike_NU Go to original post
    Well if everyone should have standard equipment then everyone should have same internet connection, graphics card, monitor, mouse, and so on. A high end gaming monitor with a cross hair overlay gives you an advantage, its always pay to win.
    Yeah and if everyone bought a lag switch we'd all be equal.

Of course macros are cheating as are wall hacks and aimbots whilst better equipment is not. The simple reason being that anything the game can detect; mouse, monitor, headphones, controller, graphics card etc then it is a Dev team decision to equal the playing field or not as they see fit. Anything the game can't detect, which is therefore exploiting the intended experience, like a lag switch, macro generator or cross hair overlay is cheating.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234