Thread: PS4 Creater Upload Issue (Update 5/15/18) - Fix! | Forums

knorde's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiPhobos Go to original post
    Hope to have a date soon!

@knorde - Apologies, can you let me know which bugs specifically you're encountering? Thank you!
    @UbiPhobos There are more bugs but this 2 bugs are the most important for me:

1. See: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...(maybe-a-bug-)

2. Notifications are always showing up again. When i read the notifications there are no more notifications. When i restarted the game the same notifications show up.

UbiPhobos's Avatar Community Manager
    Official Update:

We’d hoped that the next update in this thread would be confirming that the patch is live however the validation process is taking longer than expected. We apologize for the delay and assure you we are doing everything we can to move things along. Thank you for your continued patience.

Not to sound like a jerk, but I hope there’s some compensation for PS4 players, like acorns or something. Anything to say “Hey, we messed up. Take this as an apology.” Or, you know, maybe release another fusion style game that has absolutely nothing to do with Blood Dragon.
     1 people found this helpful

knorde's Avatar Junior Member
    Hope to have a date soon!

@knorde - Apologies, can you let me know which bugs specifically you're encountering? Thank you!
    Originally Posted by knorde Go to original post
    @UbiPhobos There are more bugs but this 2 bugs are the most important for me:

1. See: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...(maybe-a-bug-)

2. Notifications are always showing up again. When i read the notifications there are no more notifications. When i restarted the game the same notifications show up.

Official Update:

We’d hoped that the next update in this thread would be confirming that the patch is live however the validation process is taking longer than expected. We apologize for the delay and assure you we are doing everything we can to move things along. Thank you for your continued patience.
    Have you see my answer?

Hello, everyone!

Great news - we have deployed the patch to address the PS4 UGC uploader issue! It should be live currently and ready for you to install and update.

Let us know if there are any issues arising from this. Thank you all again for your patience as we worked to resolve this! It's been very appreciated.

i dont know if this has anything to do with the ps4 patch that just came out but everytime i try to start the game, it instantly freezes in the loading screen and throws me back to the dashboard on xboxone..everything was working just fine a couple hours ago.

I have just started the game and the update file did the trick - my new track is live! Thanks for your continued effort on this difficult problem, it seems to be alright now on PS4!

Thanks all!

Originally Posted by EF3CD Go to original post
    i dont know if this has anything to do with the ps4 patch that just came out but everytime i try to start the game, it instantly freezes in the loading screen and throws me back to the dashboard on xboxone..everything was working just fine a couple hours ago.
    Can you try once more and let me know if this is continuing to happen, please? Thank you!

Originally Posted by RasmusP. Go to original post
    I have just started the game and the update file did the trick - my new track is live! Thanks for your continued effort on this difficult problem, it seems to be alright now on PS4!
    Thank you for confirming all is well with it! And for your patience on this!

Originally Posted by eyegynx313 Go to original post
    Thanks all!
    Thank you!

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234