Bring Back Spartacus!

Judging by what I have seen on the forums and in my own opinion, this game was epic and had so much potential to be even more! This game is missed by a huge following of the genre!
    Developers please..... bring Spartacus Back for current gen!

I know it was lacking a lot of characters from the TV series, and ****ed up a couple, but I really enjoyed the game. I'm still pissed they didn't port it to XB1. I used to love Killer Instinct and Mortal Kombat on SNES like anyone else, but I can only take so much of the complex ****. I'm sick of quarter circle this, half circle that, spamming magical **** and having to bust your balls to do the good finishers and having to be exactly the right distance on top of hitting some crazy button sequence. I also don't care for anime either. I'd kill for another good gladiator type game or similar. Spartacus Legends fills a unique void in the fighting games genre. I don't know of anything else that compares to it. I beat the primus fights all 7 rounds until it stopped resetting. I'd be perfectly fine if it came back a singleplayer only.

They need to offer Gannicus in his black armor from Gods of the Arena, Crixus with sword and shield, an Andy Whitfield Spartacus (with fancy armor from the end of his season), and Theokoles.