UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager

System 3 Vehicles

Hey, Space Monkeys!

We have new content on the blog! Head over there to discuss modes of transportation in System 3. What do you think? Let us know!

👉 http://ubi.li/hc3uh 👈
     4 people found this helpful

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member
    I repost my post here:
    Besides the obvious mentioned things I really like damage on such things and how vehicles react to damage. Be it that a vehicle has struggle to keep the height and the engine has fails.
    I would think that besides the tuk-tuk there are ghetto crafted vehicles which have those issues from the getgo and it gets way worse with damage.
    So I wonder if those vehicles will have realistic looking damage and react to that. Like if the engine is totally failing one at least can sail towards a place or so.
    And of course the whole thing needs to smoke too on damage.

I know that you can drive a car to death in GTA and it might fail to start. But if you give it enough tries you actually can startup the engine again and there used to be that fail that if you called a number the car would suddenly work xD Maybe just maybe we will see similar things?

Also I really would like toggle headlights. Moving parts around the thrusters? Like moving casing like you know moving car rims as fancy pants engine.

I love that bike.

And I hope that they throw some technical details on us about how that would work.
    I mean like Star Trek has that too and that is where things can go into detail. Like getting something for a vehicle type of stuff.

burntgoliath's Avatar Junior Member
    Vehicles need to be fun to use. I appreciate that there has to be variety to their use and “driveability”, but they need to be fun to drive. In Ghost Recon Wildlands, one of the biggest problems was that pre patch driving of flying vehicles, especially helicopters, were so difficult that they were unusable in missions. Vehicles should be so fun to drive that they are even a fun diversion to just drive, or fly, around.

dangerousam1's Avatar Junior Member
    I would really like to see how damages can affect the way you drive, and if it has different type of damage.
     1 people found this helpful

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dangerousam1 Go to original post
    I would really like to see how damages can affect the way you drive, and if it has different type of damage.
    WINGS!
    Like they have small steering wings kind of and you shoot them it is much like shooting a tire on a car!

KIERROK's Avatar Member
    I'd ride around on that bike for show. Thing looks sweet!

Shallow-sorrow's Avatar Junior Member
    I hope these contained custom elements, I am more keen on small motorcycles

bananenslip's Avatar Member
    I dont saw wings in the trailer, but we can say instead of wings on all vehicles we can shoot on parts or motorblocks.
    it where a bit better for the trailer viewings.

if some parts have dmg that it smokes it should work less then bevore, so the vehicle will stear right to the demaged side if a wing or so is deamged.
    if it explodes then it will loose all power and stop to work. if it hits the flight module we drive slowli down.

For me it should have different vehicles like we have in the real world.
    but we saw a picture about the fighters in a another update. so we can change some parts.
    so i think we can make our own vehicles and buy the parts on the market.
    maybe we can upgrade the parts for more health or other skills.
    but so we need part types like (motorcycle, car, plane, amphibiousvehicles, mothership, fighters)
    the tuc tuc and other vehicles should be without.
    i think if we take a tuc-tuc , it will be look stupid with a fightercockpit.

BURNING FLAME LVL 10 > > >

some mining features should be integrated, only pizza delivery is a bit hard to get a mothership XD

mushypeas1977's Avatar Junior Member

I'm a part time player

I work a lot and have kids so hope I can just jump in any time it looks amazing
    Originally Posted by UbiBorghal Go to original post

Hey, Space Monkeys!

We have new content on the blog! Head over there to discuss modes of transportation in System 3. What do you think? Let us know!

👉 http://ubi.li/hc3uh 👈

ElPrimordial's Avatar Member
    I wish I could use vehicles for exploration, perhaps use drones to map certain areas before risking my life to go there. To explore ancient caves and dig, searching for treasures, ancient artifacts, etc.

Perhaps mining vehicles, both terrestrial and for space, to mine needed resources on asteroids, comets, etc.

Vehicles for underwater exploration too: to scrutinize the mysterious abysmal secrets in some alien ocean and found wonders... or nightmares...

How about a vehicle impulsed by the heat a body irradiates?

And of course vehicles impulsed by solar/wind/thermal energy. The big obstacle for solar energy its the efficiency to transform it and its price, but with new research, it could be possible to find new materials capable to revolutionize solar power and make it cheaper, efficient and more accessible than fossil fuels.
    http://www.euronews.com/2018/02/26/s...ext-generation

I think would be cool if we can tame alien animals to use them as transport in places where we couldn't find/use other type of vehicles.

In this subject, how about hybrid vehicles? half machine, half organic, perhaps something similar to the bad guys from "Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors"? (whom were an amalgam of plants and machines)

Heck, how about build a Dyson sphere? Maybe the HQ of a powerful pirate clan (or "something else") around a tiny brown star, although this isn't a vehicle actually :P

And of course we will need attack vehicles, to raid, defend, strike places, bases, the enemy forces, etc, etc, etc.

And some vehicles for trading merchants
     3 people found this helpful