RushLoongHammer's Avatar Senior Member
    If I buy the starter edition
    Can I unlock all the characters in the game with enough play?
    Can I customize all characters if I unlock them and play enough?
    Is there anything suspect with the starter edition?
    Is anything limited, capped, or not accessible with the starer edition?

Thanks

Originally Posted by RushLoongHammer

If I buy the starter edition
    Can I unlock all the characters in the game with enough play?
    Can I customize all characters if I unlock them and play enough?
    Is there anything suspect with the starter edition?
    Is anything limited, capped, or not accessible with the starer edition?

Thanks

Hi !
    I bought the Standard edition yesterday (15€) and I saw how the mechanisms work.

In the standard edition : For the basic characters (there is 12), you don't need to pay to play with them. But if you want to customize them you need to pay : 500 steels (except for the first character for each faction which it's completely free for both editions)

In the starter edition : You need to choose 1 faction (in the standard edition aswell), you can play all the characters in this faction for free (so 4 ) but if you want to customize them you need to pay 8000 steels for each character :/ And if you want to play for the other basic characters, if I understood well, you need to pay 8000 steels for each character :/

For the DLC characters for both editions you need to pay 15 000 money in game for each character, so well : if you want to save money, buy the starter edition, but I think the standard edition is good if you buy when the price's decreasing like now (15€ if you live in Europa, you can see it here → https://isthereanydeal.com/game/forhonor/info/)
    And if you really want the starter edition, there was 2 times the game came for free so I suggest to you to wait and pray.

There is some pictures which explain better than me :

Hope you understand more the differences between these 2 editions and sorry for my bad English

RushLoongHammer's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks for the info.
    I'm only considering the starter edition because I want to test the game first, and that's the cheapest way to test.
    It'd be kool if there was a free couple hours demo that anyone can download any time.

I think I might wait for a special on the starter or standard edition or wait for a free weekend to test.

surveyforcustomers

Hey, you site is awsome. I have read the posts and liked them very much. You should keep posting good material like these.
    Visit us for wining gifts through online survey Surveyforcustomers

krogerfeedbackreview.us

Hey i love your site and post. keep posting good content. please visit Visit www.krogerfeedback.com fuel survey

Tyrjo's Avatar Senior Member
    Are there any plans to implement a refund of steel for purchased heroes if you decide to buy the full game and/or expansions? At the moment it's a no brainer to not purchase as the value for money goes down the the more you have unlocked.

How much do DLC heroes cost to unlock? 10K or 15K?

https://i.imgur.com/Anl84bn.png

This image from a Steam Marching Fire players says 10K but original post says 15K.