Mask and helmet

Only for design it would be nice to leave the mask to some character like centurion warden Kensei ecc.
    It would be really really cool.
    What's your opinion guys

If you mean to have the ability to remove certain sectiona of armor while leaving others... I totally agree. I want to see my PK's sexy face so badly. I want the dying to see her laugh as they have Instant Regrets.

Nice

while I don't use either of them that does sound pretty cool

Originally Posted by HazelrahFirefly Go to original post
    If you mean to have the ability to remove certain sectiona of armor while leaving others... I totally agree. I want to see my PK's sexy face so badly. I want the dying to see her laugh as they have Instant Regrets.
    Not to disappoint you, but I'm gonna assume that the pk and a bunch of other classes don't even have real faces under the masks lol. Pk probably just has eyes and no nose or mouth or anything

Yes but Ubisoft can make the face of the characters, and me and oder player really want to play without helmet or mask

Nah, Im good. Id rather different armors, not less. I dont need my enemy to see my face as they lay there bleeding out, all I need them to see is my eyes as the life slips from their corpse and know that they were killed my 80, a conscripted criminal no more. Now Sir 80, protector of Ashfeld!

Too much on a Monday morning? >.>

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing my Warden visor up or Nobushi with her mask moved slightly to the side (not off completely of course). The big concern for me is the viking characters however. How would you make a helmetless Valk still have her horns? Same for Raider and Warlord?

Do they need horns lol

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    Definitely a cool suggestion we've heard from a number of players. I'll make sure to bring it up to the team again for their consideration.

Originally Posted by HazelrahFirefly Go to original post
    Are you sure about that?

2 people found this helpful