Thread: Mouse and keyboard is cheating on console | Forums

Originally Posted by johnrambo_1980 Go to original post
    The most frustrating is that ubisoft sit silent and pretend nothing is going on. We need clear statement. Or everybody is able to use m&k, or they do some software wo detect these cheaters.
    Exactly. But when will Ubi be convinced? It's already taking longer to find a match on console.

"In higher levels of the game (ranked plat/diamond) there are too many mouse players , controllers cant compete to mouse"

That was the original statement I replied to. He plays on PC with a controller. I witness this. I also have witnessed him playing on console before we both built PCs. This is not an "uninformed opinion." Getting in your feelings over disagreeing with my point aside. You even stated that you can beat them if you play tactically. You can compete. You must be uninformed as to the definition of "compete."

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Headshots make mouseplay a degree less than other games.

Don't get me wrong, mousers have an advantage to an extent, but it's not an extreme difference if you make your shots and tactically surprise them using team communication. Heck, you can use a shotgun and 'outplay' a mouse user as long as he's within kill distance.

The players are not even on the same playing field enough for me to really care anymore. If my team doesn't use mic's then we're all gonna get droned out and die anyways.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by IraqLobster. Go to original post
    "In higher levels of the game (ranked plat/diamond) there are too many mouse players , controllers cant compete to mouse"

That was the original statement I replied to. He plays on PC with a controller. I witness this. I also have witnessed him playing on console before we both built PCs. This is not an "uninformed opinion." Getting in your feelings over disagreeing with my point aside. You even stated that you can beat them if you play tactically. You can compete. You must be uninformed as to the definition of "compete."
    That's like saying oh you beat a guy who uses steroids at arm wrestling so you should be able to beat anyone who uses steriods.

Its a case by case example some players who use xims are trash still and others are good same with a controller you can't base your argument on oh my one friend (compared to the hundreds of players getting thrashed by this) doesn't have an issue so y'all shouldn't either. When both sides play tactically mkb will most often win those split second firefights because of the lack of recoil compared to us using a controller.

Lets put it this way if you put a pro and a high school field goal kicker at the 20 yard line and say make a field goal whoever misses first loses is it really a competition. Sure they could both make it but do you really think the pro is gonna miss first.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Headshots make mouseplay a degree less than other games.

Don't get me wrong, mousers have an advantage to an extent, but it's not an extreme difference if you make your shots and tactically surprise them using team communication. Heck, you can use a shotgun and 'outplay' a mouse user as long as he's within kill distance.

The players are not even on the same playing field enough for me to really care anymore. If my team doesn't use mic's then we're all gonna get droned out and die anyways.
    its those split second fire fights that get me where I get melted by a gun like C8 and his reticle doesn't move a pixel at all. Its a big enough advantage that you have try a hell of a lot harder than them

Originally Posted by USMCDEVILDOG010 Go to original post
    its those split second fire fights that get me where I get melted by a gun like C8 and his reticle doesn't move a pixel at all. Its a big enough advantage that you have try a hell of a lot harder than them
    I agree with your sentiment, but whenever I encounter just about any opponent, mouse or not, it seems as though I only have one shot before I'm potentially dead from a snap headshot anyways. You must admit, in today's Siege it's very fast to die regardless, and my own saving grace is that I always went for the headshots and now it's natural. I'm not defending the mousers, I just think 'drone hard teams', communicating teams, and rejected bullets give me more problems than mousers to the point where right now I don't really care about them. I'd rather increase equality in gameplay than equality in controllers. Until then nothings changed.

I agree with your sentiment, but whenever I encounter just about any opponent, mouse or not, it seems as though I only have one shot before I'm potentially dead from a snap headshot anyways. You must admit, in today's Siege it's very fast to die regardless, and my own saving grace is that I always went for the headshots and now it's natural. I'm not defending the mousers, I just think 'drone hard teams', communicating teams, and rejected bullets give me more problems than mousers to the point where right now I don't really care about them. I'd rather increase equality in gameplay than equality in controllers. Until then nothings changed.
    Well sorry to brake this to you but thay canít do away with the un registered shots without re desideing the full game from the ground up

Un regsted shots are to do with the ghosting the player model is not what ur shooting at there is a ghost just behind ever player thatís what ur really shooting at thatís why 3 speeds are so problematic and fast peaking works so well and cupple this with bad ping and ur a god this is how the crouch up and down is barkeing the game

Here is how it works you movie and ur ghost fallows you at the rate at witch ur ping sits at so for a 9 ping player thay ghost is 9 milliseconds behind them so if you can peak out and back in faster than 9 milliseconds ur ghost will not even register that you have movied

Player holding a Conner server registers your tucked it player pops out and back in server hasnít had time to register that you have even movied serevr recheckes to see you movied by that time ur all ready back in serevr register that you havenít movied ghost is not movied

When player peaked player got head shot but because player was so fast serevr didnít movie player ghost so player never got shot

Only way to stop this is to resdisne the game from the ground up or there is a alternative thatís easyer but it will not solve it it will just hinder fast peak and fast movement is to add in penalty for moving and shooting while ads so that when moving and ads shooting it builds are spraying un controlble all over the place not allowing for a accrte shot

True but at the end of the day, it does come down to winning those split-second gun fights which mousers will always have an upper hand. Ubi should be taking action with this issue.

Originally Posted by Jakubi. Go to original post
    True but at the end of the day, it does come down to winning those split-second gun fights which mousers will always have an upper hand. Ubi should be taking action with this issue.
    Exactly, we shouldn't have this discussion as it's way too obvious of a cheat. The discussion should focus on Ubi taking action with this issue.

Originally Posted by Kenny324410 Go to original post
    Well sorry to brake this to you but thay can’t do away with the un registered shots without re desideing the full game from the ground up
    I've already resolved that the hitreg is close to as good as it's going to get, so I'm over that already too.

Originally Posted by Jakubi. Go to original post
    True, but for me it's simply not a huge issue any more. If I run into a mouse, which is not that often ttytt, then I bring a shotgun and wait for them to come out of their hole..then I blast them!

Originally Posted by Aenigmatista Go to original post
    Exactly, we shouldn't have this discussion as it's way too obvious of a cheat. The discussion should focus on Ubi taking action with this issue.
    If we shouldn't discuss it then it's probably best if you guys hit up Ubi-support and tell them. Otherwise it's gonna get discussed in here..and I personally don't see this being a reason to push Ubi up against the wall and start demanding..again. I could be wrong, but I think by the time the gen 5 consoles come out these developers are going to start integrating peripheral choices anyways, so why beat the idea up when it's going to be a part of the next system wars.