Honesty time, why is catapult in the game?

Is it to reward already ahead players with a mass-genocide ultimate--which they can sometimes use twice per round?

I think we can all agree it is rather frustrating to mix a game of timing, precision, experience, and reflexes with a nuclear holocaust of an ability like Catapult.

Fireflask denies an area, with good initial damage, great. Arrow storm takes time to get there but can be just as lethal as Catapult.

So why is Catapult in the game? The only reason I can think of is to instantly demolish the enemy team, sounds great, just not in this game.

Honestly, either decrease its dmg to non-instakill, give more time for it to land, or decrease the radius. Unless there is a map completely underground, there is no argument to support the claim that Catapult is in an agreeable spot in this game.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by lazerg20555 Go to original post
    Is it to reward already ahead players with a mass-genocide ultimate--which they can sometimes use twice per round?

I think we can all agree it is rather frustrating to mix a game of timing, precision, experience, and reflexes with a nuclear holocaust of an ability like Catapult.

Fireflask denies an area, with good initial damage, great. Arrow storm takes time to get there but can be just as lethal as Catapult.

So why is Catapult in the game? The only reason I can think of is to instantly demolish the enemy team, sounds great, just not in this game.

Honestly, either decrease its dmg to non-instakill, give more time for it to land, or decrease the radius. Unless there is a map completely underground, there is no argument to support the claim that Catapult is in an agreeable spot in this game.
    Nobody likes the state of feats right now. 99% of people will agree that ALL direct damage feats need looking at.

Hormly's Avatar Senior Member
    feats are smelly, they do nothing but ruin gameplay.
     2 people found this helpful

Yup, all feats should be passive or single target... it’s garbage in its current state. Made by gankers, for gankers.

Tyrjo's Avatar Senior Member
    Those lvl4 instant damage feats are terrible and ruin the game.

And nerf LB bombs already.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Hormly Go to original post
    feats are smelly, they do nothing but ruin gameplay.
    :|

We've been letting the team know about the community's thoughts on Feats (particularly direct damage-dealing ones) and will continue to do so.

Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    :|

We've been letting the team know about the community's thoughts on Feats (particularly direct damage-dealing ones) and will continue to do so.
    xD Im sorry you guys have to deal with this.

Originally Posted by lazerg20555 Go to original post

i agree, but i think is better change the areamasskill skill for some more sense passive\active class focused skills. not ****tery like kensei ultimate allunblockable too