1 people found this helpful

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HIT YOU!

Enemies UNITE!

I like to say that this was a suggestion by someone in real life, the person asked three very spesific videos.
    1. Templars and Assassin's working together or made peace (THIS VIDEO).
    2. Assassin's CREED explained the ideology and stuff.
    3. Templar Order Ideology.
    I want to give you guys the most DETAILED explaination on the Orders, I want to make the last two videos the longest and not throw my bias in there or my opinion (well oke maybe a little so long it's not distracting) and make it something to be proud on, I want it to be the best explained videos on the Creed and Templar ideology there is on Youtube something that you can point your friend towards to and say ''here is the most detailed explaination''. It sounds maybe a little bit to much but I want people to remember the Creed and not that an Assassin is an Assassin because of their skills but more since there seems to be some confussion on the subject.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi joshoolhorst,

WOW props to you, amazing work! You are so passionate about the series, it's really awesome. Thanks for sharing, you've made some great content and it's really interesting to hear your thoughts and theories. Keep gaming on, Assassin!
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by joshoolhorst Go to original post
    Hey Animuslover how you doing? no I'm not playing Odyssey currently now so I pick my topics for videos very carefully untill I get the money for OD I do have to go into spoiler theoritory for these videos though.
    If I do something wrong I reupload the video I think it's fair it's just that I love to make these sorts of videos, if you have a requeste
    I'm well thanks, you?
    I was looking forward to your thoughts on Odyssey particularly what they have done with the present day and lore which I think you'll find...interesting!
    Avoid spoilers as much as you possibly can. There are some nice surprises.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiCosmos Go to original post
    Hi joshoolhorst,

WOW props to you, amazing work! You are so passionate about the series, it's really awesome. Thanks for sharing, you've made some great content and it's really interesting to hear your thoughts and theories. Keep gaming on, Assassin!
    Thank you very much- holy cow a Community Representative responded to me in my thread...

Originally Posted by AnimusLover Go to original post
    I'm well thanks, you?
    I was looking forward to your thoughts on Odyssey particularly what they have done with the present day and lore which I think you'll find...interesting!
    Avoid spoilers as much as you possibly can. There are some nice surprises.
    Eh oke mostly tired, good to know you are doing fine!
    Ooh interesting I'M CURIOUS now XD I hope it's good. Only know bits and pieces for now. I try to keep away from spoilers than except when necessary.
     1 people found this helpful

WATCH THIS 36 MINUTE LONG SHORT MOVIE GRAB SOME POPCORN

Question is the Thumb good does it fit the video?

We work in the dark to serve the light... We are Assassin's... Nothing is True and Everything is Permitted!
    What does Nothing is True and Everything is Permitted stand for? What defines one as an Assassin? Is it the ability to climb, parkour and the killing instict that makes one or is it something else?

Soundtrack:
    1. Monteriggioni – Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood OST
    2. Halo Main Theme – Halo 1 OST
    3. Hideout - Assassin’s Creed II OST
    4. Masyaf - Assassin’s Creed I OST
    5. Christina - Assassin’s Creed II OST
    6. Master Assassin - Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood OST
    7. Constaninople/Instabul - Assassin’s Creed Revelations OST
    8. The Library - Assassin’s Creed Revelations OST
    9. Epilogue - Assassin’s Creed Syndicate OST
    10. Labored and Lost - Assassin’s Creed Revelations OST
    11. Home in Florence - Assassin’s Creed II OST
    12. Spirits of the Universe – Matrix Revolutions OST
    13. Synch Nexus - Assassin’s Creed Revelations OST Unreleased
    14. Ezio Main Theme - Assassin’s Creed Revelations OST
    15. The Observatory - Assassin’s Creed IV Blag Flag OST
    16. Desmond’s Destiny - Assassin’s Creed III OST
    17. Connor/ Ratonhnhaké:ton - Assassin’s Creed III Tyranny of King Washington OST
    18. Temple’s Secrets - Assassin’s Creed III OST
    19. Death Is Now A Welcome Guest - Assassin’s Creed Syndicate OST
    20. Assassin’s HQ - Assassin’s Creed I OST
    21. From the Shadows - Assassin’s Creed Rogue OST
    22. Apple of Eden - Assassin’s Creed III OST
    23. Church - Assassin’s Creed Rogue OST
    24. A World Without Danger – Code Lyoko OST

I really hope this video is GOOD (I swear I ''romantised'' the Creed) it's the longest video I ever made (currently) and I used the Novels, Essential Guide, guides, the comics, the games, a small look at the wiki and more to make this but of course it's not free of criticism honestlty I was scared to upload this even XD!
    If I missed something let me know but most importantly hope you guys enjoyed it and I personally find it a good video.

I forgot I made this