Thread: Rocksmith Backstage Pass | Forums

  1. #11
    Originally Posted by R0B0LUT10N Go to original post
    Pick some locals who you don't need to fly in for another session? Over 500 hrs, 2 years playing Rocksmith, would love to let you pick my brain.
    Did they do that in the past? I'd just like to take a tour of the office.
    Share this post

  2. #12
    ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,483
    Originally Posted by R0B0LUT10N Go to original post
    Pick some locals who you don't need to fly in for another session? Over 500 hrs, 2 years playing Rocksmith, would love to let you pick my brain.
    Granted, but Dan ties you to a chair, opens up your head, and takes your brain because that what you said, right?

    Have fun you 8. Hope you guys compete in some Rocksmith World Championship.
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Originally Posted by R0B0LUT10N Go to original post
    Pick some locals who you don't need to fly in for another session? Over 500 hrs, 2 years playing Rocksmith, would love to let you pick my brain.
    You would think they would pick some locals. I mean it's not like they are going to fly in a bunch of folks from say Norway or something.
    Share this post

  4. #14
    The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, USA
    Posts
    3,659
    Originally Posted by TheJohnNewton Go to original post
    You would think they would pick some locals. I mean it's not like they are going to fly in a bunch of folks from say Norway or something.
    Or Canada or Japan (is that where Audrey lives?).
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    Or Canada or Japan (is that where Audrey lives?).
    Yes she lives in Japan. I remember back when she was 8 and only played with one finger. I could beat her back then. Now that she's cheating and using all her fingers forget it.
    Share this post

  6. #16
    ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,483
    Originally Posted by TheJohnNewton Go to original post
    Yes she lives in Japan. I remember back when she was 8 and only played with one finger. I could beat her back then. Now that she's cheating and using all her fingers forget it.
    How is she cheating? Sounds like you're salty and jealous of her.
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    How is she cheating? Sounds like you're salty and jealous of her.
    Obviously by using all her fingers! She's young and talented, I'm old and not, of course I'm jealous.
    Share this post

  8. #18
    ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,483
    Originally Posted by TheJohnNewton Go to original post
    Obviously by using all her fingers! She's young and talented, I'm old and not, of course I'm jealous.
    Sorry for the accusation.
    Share this post

  9. #19
    thequickmind's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    476
    I'm very impressed.This goes well beyond what studios normally do to keep the fan community involved. I've always fantasized about visiting the studio. I don't have the funds to fly out to SF for a vacation, so having an opportunity to visit on an official basis would be amazing. But I have to be real, I know I don't provide enough feedback to even be considered. But getting a peek at the workings of the studio in some of the informational videos and through the livestreams each week make it seem like a really fun place to work. And Rocksmith benefits so many people and really changes their lives, that it would be a dream to be able to contribute to that experience in some way. I'm eager to see what comes from these meetings.
    Share this post

  10. #20
    Pick some locals who you don't need to fly in for another session? Over 500 hrs, 2 years playing Rocksmith, would love to let you pick my brain.

    That made me look up my steam account and rocksmith shows 4,006 hours and I haven't look yet at my PlayStation account. No wonder I don't post much. lol
    Share this post