Thread: Rocksmith Backstage Pass | Forums

Originally Posted by R0B0LUT10N Go to original post
    Pick some locals who you don't need to fly in for another session? Over 500 hrs, 2 years playing Rocksmith, would love to let you pick my brain.
    Did they do that in the past? I'd just like to take a tour of the office.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Pick some locals who you don't need to fly in for another session? Over 500 hrs, 2 years playing Rocksmith, would love to let you pick my brain.
    Granted, but Dan ties you to a chair, opens up your head, and takes your brain because that what you said, right?

Have fun you 8. Hope you guys compete in some Rocksmith World Championship.

You would think they would pick some locals. I mean it's not like they are going to fly in a bunch of folks from say Norway or something.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by TheJohnNewton Go to original post
    You would think they would pick some locals. I mean it's not like they are going to fly in a bunch of folks from say Norway or something.
    Or Canada or Japan (is that where Audrey lives?).

Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    Or Canada or Japan (is that where Audrey lives?).
    Yes she lives in Japan. I remember back when she was 8 and only played with one finger. I could beat her back then. Now that she's cheating and using all her fingers forget it.

Yes she lives in Japan. I remember back when she was 8 and only played with one finger. I could beat her back then. Now that she's cheating and using all her fingers forget it.
    How is she cheating? Sounds like you're salty and jealous of her.

Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    How is she cheating? Sounds like you're salty and jealous of her.
    Obviously by using all her fingers! She's young and talented, I'm old and not, of course I'm jealous.

Obviously by using all her fingers! She's young and talented, I'm old and not, of course I'm jealous.
    Sorry for the accusation.

thequickmind's Avatar Member
    I'm very impressed.This goes well beyond what studios normally do to keep the fan community involved. I've always fantasized about visiting the studio. I don't have the funds to fly out to SF for a vacation, so having an opportunity to visit on an official basis would be amazing. But I have to be real, I know I don't provide enough feedback to even be considered. But getting a peek at the workings of the studio in some of the informational videos and through the livestreams each week make it seem like a really fun place to work. And Rocksmith benefits so many people and really changes their lives, that it would be a dream to be able to contribute to that experience in some way. I'm eager to see what comes from these meetings.

That made me look up my steam account and rocksmith shows 4,006 hours and I haven't look yet at my PlayStation account. No wonder I don't post much. lol