unlocking dashing hero costume?

is still posible to unlck it? ive been playing that ****ty trials frontier for 2 weeks now and i still cant unlock the tracks to get gold on them then getting the costume. im starting to really hate that game with its roulette, ads and fuel things...

IBlubbiI's Avatar Member
    I dont remember exactly since it's been ages, but if i remember correctly you would unlock the needed tracks by opening a time capsule that would spawn in the middle of the "village" screen. I remember it took a few hours to unlock it (maybe 3- 5) but it definitly didnt take 2 years.
    Hope that helped, if that time capsule just didnt spawn for you yet you might want to contact the support, maybe they can help you with your problem

that capsule doesnt exist since months acording to internet, where i can contact support?

IBlubbiI's Avatar Member
    How to Contact Customer Support:

Via In-game: Easiest Way
    From the Village Home screen, click on the Big Gear in the upper left corner of the screen.
    Click on the Support tab on the right side of the screen.
    Select Support category and please choose one of the following:
    Account / Login
    Bug Report
    Gameplay
    General / Feedback

Next enter your Email Address.
    Make sure to enter the same Email Address that you use to sign into Uplay to play Trials Frontier.

Then Describe your issue(s).
    It's important to add as much information as possible.
    If you have more than issue, please post them here rather than submitting a new ticket.
    Please make sure to add your Uplay ID that you are using on Trials Frontier.
    What Android Device you are playing on.
    Which Version of Android are you running your device on.
    If you have Screenshots Available.

(just copy pasted this from the frontier support forums)

i dont think it is a bug, they did that intentional to force players to buy packs to unlock those tracks...

In all the packs there's no time capsule levels at all there's no Rocky Road there's no cave dweller just a bunch of other tracks that have nothing to do with my dashing hero outfit that I should be able to get since I purchased Trials Fusion and own the video game so where did the Time Capsule go